PDA

View Full Version : Deception

Ludwig
February 19th, 2012, 1:23 PM
Planned Parenthood has often claimed that they are providers for women’s health. Yet, it has long been established that not a single Planned Parenthood in the nation offers mammograms in their clinics.

Now, speculation has arisen as to whether Planned Parenthood of Waco, Texas is a mammogram-providing Planned Parenthood, because when one Goggles “Planned Parenthood mammograms,” the first link that appears is one for the affiliates of Central Texas, strongly implying its Waco clinic is a mammogram provider: Also, the newsletter that the Waco Planned Parenthood published in the summer of 2010 stated that “in 2009, [they] provided 487 mammograms” and that “[they] have provided 2,683 mammograms to low-income women” since 2001:

Planned Parenthood of Central Texas, which operates Planned Parenthood of Waco, explicitly states that their affiliate provides mammography: But, the official website for the Waco center does not list mammograms as a service they provide: See why this is confusing people?

A quick phone call cleared it all up. The verdict – Planned Parenthood of Waco, just like every other Planned Parenthood facility in the nation, only offers referrals for mammogram services.

Once again, Planned Parenthood is being deceptive about the services it provides. It provides few women’s health services but makes its profits by promoting sexual activity so that there will be babies to murder – dead babies are their real cash crop.

Diz
February 19th, 2012, 4:19 PM
I think it's sad that the Komen Foundation decided to reverse its decision on providing funding to them. Pathetic really...

mac
February 19th, 2012, 7:28 PM
yes, i do too. i believe i have prob'ly given to them in the past.....but, i shall never do so again......mac

I think it's sad that the Komen Foundation decided to reverse its decision on providing funding to them. Pathetic really...

Night Owl
February 22nd, 2012, 11:10 AM
ditto with what mac said.