PDA

View Full Version : This Year's Superbowl...

corgifan
January 15th, 2012, 7:32 PM
Teams Will Be...

blueeagle
January 15th, 2012, 7:35 PM
Giants and the Patriots

CenTexDave
January 15th, 2012, 8:07 PM
It just might be. The Giants are on a roll, but obviously Green Bay did not play very well.
Maybe we'll get lucky and one of the 49'ers will break Eli's leg. :)
The Raven's defense is great, but they're not going to totally stop Brady. Having some offense would be a good idea. Baltimore should have lost today. It wasn't so much that they won, but that the Texans lost.

Rick
January 15th, 2012, 10:48 PM
The Giants were amazing. The refs sure did their part to help the Packers. Blown call on the fumble and the "late hit blow to the head" penalty was just too, ridiculous.

As for the AFC, let's see, the coach who was hired to lose and help move the Browns from Cleveland to Baltimore or Baltimore?

I'm voting for an all NFC Super Bowl this year.

CenTexDave
January 16th, 2012, 6:57 AM
You ok, Rick, or have one too many cold ones???? :))

cnjbond
January 16th, 2012, 6:58 PM
I'm picking the Giants and Pats for the Superbowl. I told you guys the Giants are playing well...I don't see them losing to the 49ers. The defenses will match up pretty good against the opposing offenses with the nod going to the Giants. It's definitely going to be a good game!

CenTexDave
January 16th, 2012, 9:06 PM
ABG please - that's anybody by the Giants!!!!
However, if they should slide in there, I'm sure the Pats would love a little payback.

dawglover
January 17th, 2012, 9:09 AM
I already know the teams and I also know the Superball winner. However, first you'll have to pay me to find out.:)

cnjbond
January 17th, 2012, 9:25 AM
I already know the teams and I also know the Superball winner. However, first you'll have to pay me to find out.:)
Is that you Miss Cleo?!!!

dawglover
January 17th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Is that you Miss Cleo?!!!

Hey, I can make you a big winner in Vagas. Insider info costs bucks. :))

CenTexDave
January 17th, 2012, 1:35 PM
Where is Vagas?