PDA

View Full Version : Broncos!!!

Rick
January 8th, 2012, 7:12 PM
How about that finish? As a rabid Pittsburgh hater, I loved it.

Rick
January 8th, 2012, 7:13 PM
Although I am sure our Pittsburgh native priest is not happy tonight.

cnjbond
January 8th, 2012, 7:21 PM
It took longer to explain the overtime rules than what it actually lasted!!! What an ending!!

sojourner truth
January 8th, 2012, 7:51 PM
Now that was a great ending. Wow. You go Tebow. Who said prayer doesn't work? ( sorry, just had to slip that in :)))

CenTexDave
January 8th, 2012, 8:04 PM
They sure caught Pissburgh napping in OT. :))
Just shows these Pro Bowl players, year in year out, are not the best in their position. I thought it was great.
Should be some great games next weekend.

Night Owl
January 9th, 2012, 8:07 AM
Loved the ending. Glad I didn't have $ on that game, I would have lost the house!!!!!:))

ethelm
January 9th, 2012, 10:06 AM
AWESOME ending!!!!!

harleygirl
January 9th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I had a feeling this upset was going to happen sure glad i was right every team won i wanted to except the giants man i wanted them to lose oh well next week. :)

CenTexDave
January 9th, 2012, 1:06 PM
Giants at Packers will be very interesting. The Giants won't be intimidated. They went up there in Jan the year they won the Super Bowl and beat Favre in the NFC Championship Game.

Night Owl
January 9th, 2012, 1:09 PM
The difference is Farve is not in Green Bay now. There is a guy named Rogers and he ain't no Farve, thank the good Lord. Green Bay by 11.

CenTexDave
January 9th, 2012, 1:51 PM
I don't know, Owl. The Giants have hit stride. That WR, Cruz, is unreal. I don't think the Pack can cover him.

Night Owl
January 9th, 2012, 2:23 PM
They can cover him enough to win. The Pack has more targets for Rogers to hit and Rogers is a much better QB than the little Manning.

CenTexDave
January 9th, 2012, 3:54 PM
Don't get me wrong. I'd like nothing more than the Giants to get blown out. I just have a feeling, a hunch.

Night Owl
January 9th, 2012, 4:16 PM
It could be catching so stay home!!!!:))

CenTexDave
January 9th, 2012, 6:39 PM
Nah, will be at the VFW watching it on the 10'x10' screen we have.:)