PDA

View Full Version : Pedicures

catdog
April 25th, 2009, 5:42 PM
Can anyone recommend a place that gives great pedicures?

kryptickancer
April 26th, 2009, 1:22 AM
I usually go to Allure. I think they are good but not great. I'm an out of towner y
though =)

xzochye
April 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM
I can not remember the name of the place but I can tell you where it is at. On Jasper (off of Ft. Hood st.)street right behind Youngs Sporting Goods store. They do a great job and spend a good amount of time pampering you!

MyFoot76541
May 1st, 2009, 10:18 AM
I go to "Long Nails" next to Wong's Palace (on WS Young across the Mall) in Killeen. Don't know how they do it, but the pedicures last 2 weeks... and the older guy (he sits to the right when you walk in, does an AWESOME job on acrylic nails! I mean AWESOME.

Courageous
June 9th, 2009, 9:29 PM
Went to Cutie Nails in HH on 2410 this weekend and the sanitation side of things really made me decide not to return. I watched the tech put one lady's feet into a tub without washing it after the previous patron, etc, and that made me worry about what else they skip. I won't go back there again.

cityboy
June 9th, 2009, 9:42 PM
Can anyone recommend a place that gives great pedicures?

Anyone who is a professional pedicurer has to be a little twisted ... :-s

FieryPrincess
June 10th, 2009, 2:16 PM
I have never had a problem at the Cutie nails.

VooDooBaby
June 10th, 2009, 6:05 PM
Anyone who is a professional pedicurer has to be a little twisted ... :-s

We are called NAIL TECHs, thank you very much![-(

CenTexDave
June 10th, 2009, 10:07 PM
I thought you were a waitress at one of the many establishments in Killeen that allowed smoking and now does not.
Personally, I think you're full of what comes out of the sound end of a north facing horse.

Rick
June 11th, 2009, 4:05 AM
Dave, isn't it possible for a person to be able to do more than one thing in their lives?

Your other comments are out of line. Please watch the personal attacks.

cityboy
June 11th, 2009, 8:28 AM
We are called NAIL TECHs, thank you very much![-(

oops ... :p