PDA

View Full Version : FB

armyslowrdr
December 27th, 2011, 8:34 PM
It just occurred to me; what we need sorely here is a centextalk.com Facebook page :-) That way can like the page and friend each other and annoy the bejesus outta each other even more. Double the pleasure if you will. Yes, I think is a very keen idea.... :kishug::)

Night Owl
December 27th, 2011, 8:46 PM
Don't do FB.

Texas Immigrant
December 27th, 2011, 8:47 PM
You create it and post the link here. Then we can join at random and not jeopardize our secret, or not so secret, identity!! 8-;

Night Owl
December 27th, 2011, 8:53 PM
My is super duper secret. You wouldn't know me if we sat down and ate together. I'm blonde, blue eyes, 6'6" and weight 190 lbs.

stormy, Rick, not a single word.:)):))

CenTexDave
December 27th, 2011, 8:58 PM
He's got it backwards - more like 6'0", 619 lbs :))

JoAnn Purser
December 27th, 2011, 9:16 PM
You create it and post the link here. Then we can join at random and not jeopardize our secret, or not so secret, identity!! 8-;

Yeah. What she said! Or maayybe he!

Rick
December 27th, 2011, 9:18 PM
I have a FB page for the forum, but a lot of people didn't like people knowing who they were, so no one used it.

Texas Immigrant
December 27th, 2011, 9:22 PM
I forgot about that: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CenTexTalkcom/304793814305 have at it armyslowrdr :)

armyslowrdr
December 27th, 2011, 9:26 PM
ah sooo-- i didnt see it pop up when I searched for it in FB. Moot subject then; but I stilll say we should have a free for all over there--lol.

Scarlett
December 27th, 2011, 9:47 PM
ah sooo-- i didnt see it pop up when I searched for it in FB. Moot subject then; but I stilll say we should have a free for all over there--lol.

Then what the hell would we do here?

armyslowrdr
December 27th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Then what the hell would we do here?
Same double the pleasure...lol..u have an identical twin ? You can be the double d pleasure twins :)

Night Owl
December 28th, 2011, 6:47 AM
We are very respectful here. (As long as you agree with everything I say!):))

sojourner truth
December 28th, 2011, 9:38 AM
If you had a face like mine, you would want to sign on.

stormy
December 28th, 2011, 12:30 PM
My is super duper secret. You wouldn't know me if we sat down and ate together. I'm blonde, blue eyes, 6'6" and weight 190 lbs.

:-$:|:bluerofl

Rick
December 28th, 2011, 12:58 PM

In what lifetime?

Rick
December 28th, 2011, 1:00 PM
The Facebook page seemed like a good idea at the time, but it had the potential to turn into YET another page to moderate and that just takes the fun out of it. But it is there, so if people want to use it, go for it.

Night Owl
December 28th, 2011, 1:08 PM
In what lifetime?

What do you not understand about "Not a single word." Damn administrators.:):)

Scarlett
December 28th, 2011, 5:03 PM
What do you not understand about "Not a single word." Damn administrators.:):)

I, as an administrator, said nothing. But then again, I have never seen you. I believe you said you would never be caught dead in the same room as me...something along those lines...so all I have is my immagination. Would you like to know what THAT means you look like? hehehehe....::)

xzochye
December 28th, 2011, 5:09 PM

Yay! I can say something....hmmm let me think of the correct term.....Well, to be on the safe side I will use smilies! :callbs:cowdungowl

I was trying to find a scared smilie face but couldn't :(

poundpup
December 28th, 2011, 9:57 PM
We lie here incognito ... and on Facebook we tell the truth ...

:)

poundpup
December 28th, 2011, 10:45 PM
OR ... WAIT ... We can have Facebook Night Out ... meet up on Facebook and do several conversations at the same time all together (like sort of or so...)

Night Owl
December 30th, 2011, 9:29 AM
I, as an administrator, said nothing. But then again, I have never seen you. I believe you said you would never be caught dead in the same room as me...something along those lines...so all I have is my immagination. Would you like to know what THAT means you look like? hehehehe....::)

But that is all water under the bridge, or was that water over my head. I can't remember.:))

Night Owl
December 30th, 2011, 9:30 AM
Yay! I can say something....hmmm let me think of the correct term.....Well, to be on the safe side I will use smilies! :callbs:cowdungowl

I was trying to find a scared smilie face but couldn't :(

Hey that is what I see when I look in the mirror. The rest of ya'll need glasses!!!!:))