PDA

View Full Version : When will I........

Scarlett
December 20th, 2011, 9:50 PM
Break the 10,000th post mark? Holy smokes, I just noticed I am UP THERE!
Will it be before or after our three year mark?

Rick
December 20th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Before, my guess, New Year's day. :))

Mr. Lucky
December 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM
When is the 3 year mark?

Rick
December 20th, 2011, 10:28 PM
January 29th.

Grammar Rules
December 21st, 2011, 7:16 AM
Scarlett, I am pulling for you to cross the line before 2012! You go!

Texas Immigrant
December 21st, 2011, 7:19 AM
I used to be one of the top posters, I think when it first got started. I've been lagging behind for a long time now. You can do it Scarlett!!

Scarlett
December 21st, 2011, 10:29 AM
Scarlett, I am pulling for you to cross the line before 2012! You go!

HOLY COW! BEFORE the New year!?!?!?! Do you realize that means I need to go start making a lot of one line posts!?! LOL

Night Owl
December 21st, 2011, 11:18 AM
Wouldn't that be normal in most cases. just saying:)

IronErnin
December 21st, 2011, 1:24 PM
Just click on the commentary buttons at the bottoms of posts. They count as posts, as well.

Ludwig
December 21st, 2011, 1:55 PM
HOLY COW! BEFORE the New year!?!?!?! Do you realize that means I need to go start making a lot of one line posts!?! LOL

I can motivate you again if you wish :)

Rick
December 21st, 2011, 2:03 PM
Wouldn't that be normal in most cases. just saying:)
Now that's just mean...funny, but mean.

We all know you're just joking..I hope.

Just click on the commentary buttons at the bottoms of posts. They count as posts, as well.
No, they don't.

Night Owl
December 21st, 2011, 2:59 PM
Didn't you see the :) at the end of the post. I was just:poke at Scarlett.

Scarlett
December 21st, 2011, 3:02 PM
I was still sad. I'm sad because I watched the news yesterday and what is quickly becoming one of your trademark two word phrases was in the top five most annoying words/phrases of 2011. Just saying. ;)

Night Owl
December 21st, 2011, 3:08 PM
Dang, I didn't know that. I will have to change it to something different. Okie Dokie!!!!:))

Rick
December 21st, 2011, 3:26 PM
Night Owl, the trend setter.

Scarlett
December 21st, 2011, 3:56 PM
Okie dokie is not on the list. All is now well in the world.

Night Owl
December 21st, 2011, 4:06 PM
Now that is good. Okie Dokie!!!!:)):)) I may have to add a word .......smokie!!!!!

Texas Immigrant
December 21st, 2011, 9:07 PM
Artichokie

corgifan
December 23rd, 2011, 11:27 PM
Who has the most posts?

Grammar Rules
December 24th, 2011, 5:08 AM
Counting one or two identities?:))

Rick
December 24th, 2011, 6:02 AM
Here's the Top Ten:

Grammar Rules
December 24th, 2011, 6:08 AM
Well, that's a relief. My husband thinks I need some kind of intervention, but now I can tell him I'm just average!:)

Scarlett
December 24th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I always aim high...

In my defense, I think I racked up a LOT of them when I went to four school budget meetings. LOL.

cityboy
December 24th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I'm in the Top 10? Wow ... maybe one of these days I'll actually come up with something intelligent to say 8-; ...

Scarlett
December 24th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Number 10 hasn't posted since June! LOL.

And number 5 hasn't posted since November. Hmmmmmmmm.....

Hahahahahaha

sojourner truth
December 24th, 2011, 1:19 PM
Well, that's a relief. My husband thinks I need some kind of intervention, but now I can tell him I'm just average!:)

Mrs' truth just roll her eyes, as unto heaven, and says "jeez, again?"

gnatsum
December 24th, 2011, 7:06 PM

Hahahahahaha

I've met BillK. He was at the first CTT get together at the BBQ place out there. I remember him saying he was a vegetarian, so the mere idea of a vegetarian eating at a BBQ joint was bemusing.
He was most vocal on the issue of widening Stagecoach Road, and also opposed to the development being thrown out there on the old Yowell Ranch...two points that also allied him with Retired Soldier/Don Clay!!
He told me that he was moving OUT of Killeen--someplace out towards one of the local lakes, but I forgot if it was Belton or Stillhouse--and he wanted to leave Killeen behind, for good.

Scarlett
December 30th, 2011, 5:48 PM
66 to go.....I wish there was an amazingly ridiculous topic somewhere around here where I could rack these up and finish this before the new year already! ;)

Scarlett
December 30th, 2011, 5:48 PM

Rick
December 30th, 2011, 5:52 PM
Oh come on, don't sell yourself short, ANY topic with you participating is amazingly ridiculous. :duck: :bluerofl

Rick
December 30th, 2011, 6:14 PM
Oops, I meant ridiculously amazing. :))

Night Owl
December 30th, 2011, 9:27 PM

And number 5 hasn't posted since November. Hmmmmmmmm.....

Hahahahahaha

Number 10 moved and #5 changed their name to Ironernin.

Night Owl
December 30th, 2011, 9:29 PM
Get hopping cause Dave and crew are right behind you.

Scarlett
December 30th, 2011, 9:29 PM
Number 10 moved and #5 changed their name to Ironernin.

I know...that is why I was giggling...(About the 5)

Night Owl
December 30th, 2011, 9:40 PM
And he thought he would fool everyone and it only took ONE post to out him. Too dang funny.

Scarlett
December 30th, 2011, 9:41 PM
And he thought he would fool everyone and it only took ONE post to out him. Too dang funny.

Hell, not only do some people just talk/type a certain way...they seem to forget that Rick and I see email addresses and IP addresses...HAHAHA.:doh

Night Owl
December 30th, 2011, 9:47 PM
Hey what happened to all the fireworks and bright lights? Look who's #2!!!!! Sights set on the witch!!!!!:)):))

See what happened when you let me back in KISD!!!!!:))

Scarlett
December 30th, 2011, 9:54 PM
Hey what happened to all the fireworks and bright lights? Look who's #2!!!!! Sights set on the witch!!!!!:)):))

See what happened when you let me back in KISD!!!!!:))

Of course...I needed some competition! Besides, getting pissed off at you gives me more to say...thus my number just keeps going up and up and up...I've got my eyes on you too!

Night Owl
December 30th, 2011, 10:02 PM
My view is better. I don't have to turn my head!!!:))

IronErnin
December 31st, 2011, 5:17 AM
Never thought I'd fool anyone. I know my writer's voice is distinctive. It is so, purposefullly. What is hilarious is those who don't know what one is and think they can fool people.

Scarlett
December 31st, 2011, 7:56 AM
Never thought I'd fool anyone. I know my writer's voice is distinctive. It is so, purposefullly. What is hilarious is those who don't know what one is and think they can fool people.

Why the change? You know I could have just simply changed it for you and you would have lost your numbers. Lol. Not that it will take you long to catch back up I'm sure.

Rick
December 31st, 2011, 8:50 AM
We could merge the two names.

IronErnin
December 31st, 2011, 9:04 AM
Someone hacked my account and changed the password. So I created a new one. No biggee. The post count is meaningless to me. I know how to change an account name on my own. Thanx anyway. It'll take just as long as it takes.

Scarlett
December 31st, 2011, 9:19 AM
I could have fixed your password too....I often thought about the havoc I could bring by just going and changing Owl's password occasionally....or Dave's....

Scarlett
December 31st, 2011, 6:56 PM
Someone hacked my account and changed the password. So I created a new one. No biggee. The post count is meaningless to me. I know how to change an account name on my own. Thanx anyway. It'll take just as long as it takes.

How DO you change your account name on your own by the way?
Pretty sure...umm...ya can't! :)

cnjbond
December 31st, 2011, 7:38 PM
Then you must not know the abilities of IronErnin AKA Mean Ogre! He's the only person I know that can run a restaurant, build a house AND re-write the Constitution...in his sleep!:thumbsup

Texas Immigrant
December 31st, 2011, 8:52 PM
Come on Scarlett, you're almost there. You. Can. Do. IT!!

Scarlett
December 31st, 2011, 10:09 PM
Come on Scarlett, you're almost there. You. Can. Do. IT!!
I think I will get to 9,999 and then stop. ;)

Scarlett
December 31st, 2011, 11:05 PM
Ok, as of THIS POST I am at 9, 982. (Will be 83 as soon as I hit send here...)
So since it is 11:04 PM and I am sitting in my classroom recovering from the biggest scare of my life as the security guards barged in here about to kill me, I will go on a posting rampage and find random topics to post on...here goes nothing...I must hit 10,000 before midnight. Should be pretty darn easy. Catch me if you can!

IronErnin
January 1st, 2012, 4:52 AM

Then you've got things set up very different from any other site of which I've ever been a member.

Scarlett
January 1st, 2012, 7:27 AM
Then you've got things set up very different from any other site of which I've ever been a member.

Think of the madness if we allowed people to just change their name on a whim. Can you not imagine the ridiculousness of how that might play out?
Yes. We do, in fact, have things set up very differently. We do things the right way! ;)

IronErnin
January 1st, 2012, 9:17 AM
I think we were referring to two different things. I meant User Name. That is easy enough to change on most websites.

Scarlett
January 1st, 2012, 10:27 AM
I think we were referring to two different things. I meant User Name. That is easy enough to change on most websites.

Nope. We were most certainly referring to the same thing.

Rick
January 1st, 2012, 10:51 AM
What other name could we possibly be talking about?

Scarlett
January 1st, 2012, 10:58 AM
What other name could we possibly be talking about?

I was thinking the same damn thing!

Night Owl
January 3rd, 2012, 1:45 PM

Do you ever think before you post. From your posts I am sure the answer is a resounding NO!!!!:doh

corgifan
January 3rd, 2012, 9:15 PM
Based on your average number of posts per day I project you going over the 11,000 mark sometime around 2:17 pm on Sunday, April 8th.
You heard it here first.

Texas Immigrant
January 3rd, 2012, 10:04 PM
What, are you of Mayan descent? :))

circle_c
January 4th, 2012, 7:15 AM
That's a 5 TI :))