PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Dolphins

cnjbond
November 24th, 2011, 6:30 PM
Wow, what an ending! I don't know if Miami is really that good or if Dallas is really that bad but that game was waaaaayyyyyy too close. I don't see Dallas having much success if they don't get that secondary fixed and reduce the dumb penalties. Way to go BOYZ!!!!!

CenTexDave
November 24th, 2011, 8:14 PM
A win is a win. But was an ugly game. Miami has been playing real good the past month, but Dallas didn't too much to impress me.

Night Owl
November 25th, 2011, 7:44 AM
They did a lot to impress me. They could have laid down and said it isn't our day but Romo stepped up in the 2nd half and then led the team to two late scores to win the game. That is a 7 in the Win column.

CenTexDave
November 25th, 2011, 7:53 AM
If that impressed you then fine. They came out flat. Romo had a terrible first half. But they did pull it together.
Next 5 games are tough - Arizona, Tampa Bay, Eagles and Giants two times. Hopefully they can win them all, but I'd settle for 3 more wins. 10-6 should be good enough for the playoffs, but would be nice to win their division.

cnjbond
November 25th, 2011, 10:55 AM
About the only things that impressed me in that game were the balls of steel the rookie kicker has, Demarco Murray, and Robinson's ability to make the tough catches but somehow drop the easy ones. I know defensively they are still behind the power curve trying to learn a new scheme without the benefit of having an off season to work on it and they have some injuries in key positions. Romo got away with some dangerous throws in that game but I guess it's better to be lucky than good...heck I'll take it if it leads to a Superbowl win!!!

sojourner truth
November 25th, 2011, 11:54 AM
The number of penalties was outrageous. They need to let Doug Free sit out a game or 2. Hey, it was a win at any rate.

cnjbond
November 25th, 2011, 3:39 PM
The number of penalties was outrageous. They need to let Doug Free sit out a game or 2. Hey, it was a win at any rate.
I almost thought Flozell Adams was back on the roster there for a second...

sojourner truth
November 25th, 2011, 5:11 PM
Has anyone seen how he's (Flozell) doing for Pittsburg? My old boss was a diehard Steelers fan, and when they got him I said "Good, now he's your problem." As for Free, you'd think for that kind of money he could remember the snap count. Jeeez.

CenTexDave
November 25th, 2011, 5:38 PM
That is just lack of concentration. His head is somewhere else. :)

sojourner truth
November 25th, 2011, 6:23 PM
Yeah. Rectal deffilade.