PDA

View Full Version : Tony!!!! Champion!!!

Rick
November 20th, 2011, 8:03 PM
Hahahaha Love it! He sure did earn it! What a drive that was.

Night Owl
November 20th, 2011, 8:27 PM
Go Tony. He is the best driver in NASCAR!!!!

Diablo
November 21st, 2011, 5:07 AM
Congrats to Smoke and all his fans. He and his team did a great job. :thumbsup

TheOldProgrammer
November 21st, 2011, 5:17 AM
Go Tony. He is the best driver in NASCAR!!!!

Now I don't know whether I'll ever believe anything you say ever again... You kept telling us that Dale Jr. was the best driver in NASCAR...

Trivia fact: Tony Stewart is the only driver to have won The Winston Cup, The Nextel Cup and The Sprint Cup Championships... The media won't mention that... He'll be referred to as a three-time Sprint Cup Champion...

:smoke

ethelm
November 21st, 2011, 7:08 AM
Awesome race, I was a nervous wreck, just knew something would happen and Tony would wreck!! Congrarts to Tony and to Carl for a great race!!!!

Rick
November 21st, 2011, 7:12 AM
Grubb won't be the crew chief next year. He announced that last night. The details haven't been announced yet. They were talking about it on Sirius this morning.

TheOldProgrammer
November 21st, 2011, 7:26 AM
I'm gonna wait and see what the real story is on this... He could become Director of Competition for SHR... Grubb is the major reason Smoke won the championship...

:smoke

Rick
November 21st, 2011, 8:45 AM
That's what I was thinking. The way he was with his son gave me the feeling that he is tired of being away from home and missing his son growing up.
I hope he stays with Stewart.

How must Old Spice be feeling today. They went from Stewart to stupid commercials with Fabio. Oops! :doh