PDA

View Full Version : Nature Massage

christy1969
November 9th, 2011, 11:52 AM
I would like to know your opinions about receiving a massage outdoors! Have you had one? If so describe your experience please!:) If not, what would you think about getting a massage outside?

THEMEANOGRE
November 9th, 2011, 5:03 PM
I've ne'er had one, but I have given more than a few. They were given on an impromptu basis, rather than in a prepared space. They were appreciated.
It sounds kind of neat, depending upon where you set up. And the weather!:-);)

August
November 9th, 2011, 5:36 PM
That would be COOL! If it was nice weather of course!

xzochye
November 9th, 2011, 5:42 PM
If it was on a tropical beach somewhere.......

liessemsed
November 9th, 2011, 8:12 PM
I had one in Hawaii, and I thought I would have enjoyed it more than I did. Believe it or not, on the lovely 85 degree day I got a little chilly because there was a good wind kicking up, and the sound of the water made me have to pee. :O)

christy1969
November 10th, 2011, 3:42 PM
well one thought to put out there to you guys is that we have done outside massages during the winter at the StillHouse Retreat! we have table warmers on the tables, quilts on top, little propane burners off to the side or a fire rolling near by with a fan to spread the warmth! it is really nice for us therapists too! during those types of massages only the area that is worked on is open to the air so the client usually stays warm!

Night Owl
November 10th, 2011, 4:01 PM
You, nor anyone else would want to see this used up body, that I call home, in nature.:)