PDA

View Full Version : Harvick wins at Texas after Hornaday knocked out

TheOldProgrammer
November 5th, 2011, 8:44 AM
And who knocked Hornaday out? "Cry Baby" Kyle Busch of course... NA$CAR finally got it right and put "Cry Baby" behind the wall for the rest of the race...

Now they need to fine the little 'male body part' $100K, take 50 drivers points, 50 owners point and suspend him from the last truck race of the season... Also put this 'cry baby' on probation in all three series through the middle of next season...

And if he even puts a toe out of line tonite in the NNS race; apply the same (monetary and points) penalties as for the truck series and make him sit out tomorrow's Cup race since he's got no prayer of winning the championship anyway...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt=AhaZITq0j4KWsX9i4VvER2Hov7YF?slug=ap-nascar-trucks

:smoke

TheOldProgrammer
November 5th, 2011, 8:52 AM
NA$CAR is meeting with Kyle Busch as this is being written...

Tempers flared early in Friday night's truck race at Texas Motor Speedway. As they ran three-wide early in Friday's race, Ron Hornaday moved up the track, causing Kyle Busch, running on the outside, to hit the wall. Hornaday also hit it. As they slowly went around the track, Busch ran up on the rear of Hornaday and caused Hornaday to smack the wall head-on in what was hard contact. Hornaday was uninjured. NASCAR called Busch to the hauler to meet with officials after the race. NASCAR met with Kyle Busch for less than five minutes on Friday night after the race. They will meet with Busch before Saturday morning's Cup practice (which is at 8:45am/et) to discuss the incident. Hornaday went to the NASCAR hauler (he wasn't called there by officials) after Kyle left and said: "If NASCAR doesn't (park Busch), I'm hanging around, and I'm going to buy Tommy Baldwin's ride and that guy will never finish another race. That's a promise. He's got to be parked. They did it to Harvick at Martinsville.'' Hornaday was reminded that the Harvick parking was in 2002, which Hornday said: "So, let's have at it? So I can go over and beat his ass and let's have at it? He lives too close to me. We'll see what NASCAR does. If they don't handle it right, I'll be over at his house Monday morning.''(Virginian-Pilot)(11-5-2011)