PDA

View Full Version : HHHS: Killeen ISD City Champs

corgifan
October 15th, 2011, 7:05 PM
Doesn't mean much, but at least the Knights have city bragging rights after completing their KISD sweep by annihilating Ellison last night. The bands, as always, had a great time too. Kudos to the Red Brigade Band. I've never seen them look or sound better.

RooDawg
October 16th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Heights needs to go out and make some shirts with that on it...it will be the only "Champs" they will be able to attach to their names in football this year...

and to become "KISD City Champs" they only needed to beat two teams that are winless and another team that is 5-2...congratulations to heights...

bbh
October 16th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Heights needs to go out and make some shirts with that on it...it will be the only "Champs" they will be able to attach to their names in football this year...

and to become "KISD City Champs" they only needed to beat two teams that are winless and another team that is 5-2...congratulations to heights...

Wow. This post is reminds me of the guy who said:

"You should be proud of yourself, John. You're not so fat anymore, your toupee almost looks real, and your acne has gotten better. Congratulations."

CenTexDave
October 16th, 2011, 11:56 AM
What about his glass eye?

bbh
October 16th, 2011, 1:02 PM
Awww, come on, corgifan..... give it to him! :))

DiamondKing
October 16th, 2011, 3:53 PM
City Champs......you have got to be kidding me. KISD schools I guess will be battling for city champs the next 2 years instead of the playoffs like the rest of the schools in Texas.

onetime
October 16th, 2011, 4:50 PM
Doesn't mean much, but at least the Knights have city bragging rights after completing their KISD sweep by annihilating Ellison last night. The bands, as always, had a great time too. Kudos to the Red Brigade Band. I've never seen them look or sound better.

Great for Heights although as I told someone a long time ago I think the schools would rather compete for District titles, which translate to playoff games, and bi-district, to region, etc, etc, state championship. Who cares if killeen lost to Heiights but they go 5 rounds deep while heights is chilling at the house watching "its a wonderful life, and Mickeys Christmas Carol. Those city championships are great when multiple teams are going to the playoffs and it gives you a little edge over the other schools, but other wise not a big deal. Lastly should Heights or Ellison fans or coaches with teams that swell over 200 to 250 players ever brag about beating Killeen who probably have about 140-180 players. Go watch a freshman game out there and you will quickly see what I am talking about, Heights will have about 120 kids to killeen's 60-70. Football is a numbers game, the more kids you have the better chance you have to get better players. DONE

Agent X
October 16th, 2011, 5:06 PM
Congrats to Heights! As for the Eagles......bless their hearts!!!!!!!!

I just wonder why kids aren't coming out for football at Ellison anymore? I guess I know the answer to that question.

dawglover
October 18th, 2011, 12:43 PM

who cares? They still get their asses whopped by my Dawgs. That's what matters and that's what is really impressive. :)):)

P.S. I'm just winding you up. I'm happy for the Knights. Good job guys. If you're not good enough to be a Dawg, you may as well be a Knight.

bbh
October 18th, 2011, 9:18 PM
You REALLY need to get a life, dawglover! :)