PDA

View Full Version : Medicare Increase (sent as an information note) No Joke

dawglover
October 2nd, 2011, 10:07 AM
Medicare Increase (sent as an information note) No Joke
Some of you may already seen this, but just in case....

"What you permit, you promote."

The per person Medicare insurance premium will increase from the present monthly fee of $96.40, rising to: $104.20 in 2012; $120.20 in 2013; and more than doubling to $247.00 in 2014. These are provisions incorporated in the Obamacare legislation, purposely delayed so as not to 'confuse' the 2012 re-election campaigns. Send this to all seniors that you know, so they will know who's throwing them under the bus.

REMEMBER THIS IN NOVEMBER 2012 & VOTE ACCORDINGLY

Ludwig
October 2nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
I have no doubt as to who is throwing me under the bus. On the other hand, $247/mo. does not sound unreasonable given today's medical marketplace.

xzochye
October 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
Everyone's insurance is going up and Medicare isn't immune to that. If I was to chose the same health plan for next year that I am currently on the monthly payment would increase by 200 bucks.

dawglover
October 2nd, 2011, 12:44 PM
Everyone's insurance is going up and Medicare isn't immune to that. If I was to chose the same health plan for next year that I am currently on the monthly payment would increase by 200 bucks.

Yeah, but you deserve it and we don't. :)):)):))

xzochye
October 2nd, 2011, 12:45 PM
Yea brilliant response

dawglover
October 2nd, 2011, 12:45 PM
I have no doubt as to who is throwing me under the bus. On the other hand, $247/mo. does not sound unreasonable given today's medical marketplace.

Good for you. Then you'd be willing to pay my share? :)

dawglover
October 2nd, 2011, 12:46 PM
Yea brilliant response

Thank you. :)):)):)):)

Ludwig
October 2nd, 2011, 1:07 PM

Nope, just mine.:))

dawglover
October 2nd, 2011, 1:31 PM

Nope, just mine.:))

Aw com'on Ludwig. It's all about transferring the wealth. :)

Ludwig
October 2nd, 2011, 1:37 PM
Aw com'on Ludwig. It's all about transferring the wealth. :)

I know. I aint got no wealth and I'm on a fixed income. Sorry. :beathorse

dawglover
October 2nd, 2011, 1:49 PM
I know. I aint got no wealth and I'm on a fixed income. Sorry. :beathorse

Hey! Obama doesn't care so why should I? :)):)

mac
October 2nd, 2011, 7:31 PM
well, i was kind of wonderin' what my "fair share" was gonna be....mac

Grammar Rules
October 3rd, 2011, 6:55 AM
I saw a congressman on the television saying he did not see the whole polarized panic over Medicare changes, that a committee of congressmen used to just get in a room and tinker with the coverage and premiums. If you've dealt with that system for yourself or older relatives over the years, you know it isn't a static system.

Is anyone else uncomfortable with the seniors on the commercials who are just bubbling jubilant over their "free" diabetic test kits or "free" motorized scooters?