PDA

View Full Version : Investigation to start soon?: Did Richard Childress put the smackdown on Kyle Busch??

gnatsum
June 5th, 2011, 12:01 AM
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/story/2011-06-04/nascar-looking-into-possible-childress-busch-altercation

Apparently NOT caught on a recording device, but was witnessed by others.

TheOldProgrammer
June 5th, 2011, 5:51 AM
I, for one, hope he did... Isn't it time for Joe Gibbs to take Kyle out behind the woodshed and teach him a lesson?

:smoke

Rick
June 5th, 2011, 2:45 PM
On the broadcast today, they said that NASCAR will be punishing Childress for putting Busch in a headlock and landing a few blows.

TheOldProgrammer
June 5th, 2011, 3:58 PM
Heard that myself... Heaven forbid that A$$CAR should punish one it's 'golden boys'... If it had been Stewart or Harvick or Edwards, they'd have been hung out to dry...

:smoke

Rick
June 5th, 2011, 5:14 PM
All I heard was that Kyle bumped the Childress driver after the truck race.

Was that bad enough to warrant an assault?

TheOldProgrammer
June 6th, 2011, 7:18 AM
And A$$CAR has chosen to overlook it and say he did nothing to violate his probation... That's a load of A$$CAR :cowdung

It probably wasn't enough to warrant an assault but I can see Childress' point... If A$$CAR isn't going to do anything, then I will... Busch commented that he didn't retaliate; Busch would have left on a stretcher if he had... That 65-year old man had him nailed... Way to go Richard!!!!!

:smsoke

CenTexDave
June 6th, 2011, 8:31 AM
NASCAR is turning into the next wrestling federation.