PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR drivers feuding—again

TheOldProgrammer
May 8th, 2011, 3:55 PM
NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said Sunday the organization will review both the disputes this week.

But will anything come of it?

IMO, Montoya and Busch should be put on probation... Never have liked Juan Pablo and, contrary to what "The Three Stooges" say, Kyle is still a child... They're both extremely talented but just don't know when to put those talents to work for themselves...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt=At8sRZKEx_YuaKGollNxvoDov7YF?slug=ap-nascar-hottempers

:smoke

Rick
May 10th, 2011, 1:20 PM
Since probation means nothing, why bother doing anything? But I agree that Montoya and Busch were the instigators in both situations. I am beginning to think that Montoya simply can't drive.

Busch knows that Harvick is going to slam his ass onto a hood of a car. He might as well get it overwith.

TheOldProgrammer
May 10th, 2011, 2:56 PM
Chump change... Probation is only through mid-June...

Nothing for Montoya and Newman... As NA$CAR said:

Although NASCAR said it was still considering penalizing Newman and/or Montoya, Tharp said it wasn’t necessary.

“We believe they received our message loud and clear that enough is enough,” Tharp said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt=At0OM6tOMA564yB7hUG_Jk7ov7YF?slug=ap-nascar-harvick-buschpenalties

TheOldProgrammer
May 10th, 2011, 2:59 PM
Since probation means nothing, why bother doing anything? But I agree that Montoya and Busch were the instigators in both situations. I am beginning to think that Montoya simply can't drive.

Busch knows that Harvick is going to slam his ass onto a hood of a car. He might as well get it overwith.

Montoya can drive but he's best in open wheel... He's of the mindset that "I'm Juan Pablo Montoya, I've driven IndyCars and Forumula 1 and you are inferior to me"... I think we should ship his skinny a$$ back to Hugo and Columbia...

One day Kyle will not be able to run and will get his skinny a$$ kicked... I want to see the film on that one...