PDA

View Full Version : Help Emergency Dentist Needed!!!

Rick
April 22nd, 2011, 8:06 PM
I split a tooth in half today and it hurts like hell if anyone knows of an emergency dentist, please let me know.

Thanks!

Scarlett
April 22nd, 2011, 8:14 PM
Just call Dr. Buckley... ;)

Rick
April 22nd, 2011, 8:18 PM
I'm calling Dr. Jack Daniels tonight!

THEMEANOGRE
April 22nd, 2011, 9:12 PM
Dr James B Beam does some good work, I hear.

Rick
April 22nd, 2011, 9:19 PM
I never liked that Kentucky sour mash.

xzochye
April 22nd, 2011, 9:55 PM
Dr. Marrero (554-3250) was really good about getting me in on the same day both times I had a filling come out. I really like him!

Rick
April 22nd, 2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks, I hope they are open tomorrow, Saturday.

Spartan
April 22nd, 2011, 10:20 PM
Thanks, I hope they are open tomorrow, Saturday.

Dr. Marrero is my dentist of choice also. He will not be open tomorrow... it's Holy Saturday... If you can put up with the pain, he's worth the wait and he is good in working emergencies in.

xzochye
April 23rd, 2011, 1:59 PM
Any luck today with finding a dentist?

Night Owl
April 23rd, 2011, 5:28 PM
If you need some Comfort, Southern always works for me.

Rick
April 23rd, 2011, 8:20 PM
No, xzochye. Some dentists offer after hour emergency appointments to their patients. Mine doesn't, so I will be looking for a new one. I am just being very careful that the broken pieces don't come completely apart. When I accidentally chew on it, it separates and hurts like hell. But luckily, it has mostly gone back into place. Ice pack helps.

It could be worse.

dragonfly
April 23rd, 2011, 9:07 PM
Ouch! Wishing you luck with that tooth!

engteach64
April 24th, 2011, 11:09 AM
I hope you found someone. After the emergency you should check into Killeen Dental Clinic on Elms road. I use them, and I am terrified of dentists. So far I've had a crown and two fillings, and have felt absolutely nothing. He also plays thematic music. Tuesday is K-Love Christian music, and Thursday is 80s music. It takes a little time to get into the dentist, but that says alot too. At my last appointment I actually was almost relaxed, which has NEVER happened at the dentist. I shake uncontrollably until the novacaine takes effect, but here I dont' at all. He is awesome! Dr. Perrin is his name.

Rick
April 24th, 2011, 9:15 PM
No luck. The piece almost broke completely in church this morning. But I was able to put it back in place.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll need some Springsteen or a pretty country lady singing to me in order to relax...lol

CenTexDave
April 24th, 2011, 10:48 PM
You might try some Super Glue to hold it in place until you get to the dentist.:rolleyes

JoAnn Purser
April 25th, 2011, 5:08 AM
Yikes! I hope everything works out today. Try Dental Images (Dacen Delapaz) if you have no luck. He is in Harker Heights.

Rick
April 25th, 2011, 5:58 AM
You might try some Super Glue to hold it in place until you get to the dentist.:rolleyes
I was not going to rule that out. But I made it through the weekend!

I'll call them if I can't get into mine today JoAnn.

CenTexDave
April 25th, 2011, 8:44 AM
I was really just joking about the glue, but I had this happen to me. The tooth ended up having to be pulled. Just get ready for a nice dentist bill for a replacement.

Rick
April 26th, 2011, 6:05 AM
I was able to get in first thing yesterday morning, he did a temp fix, and today, heading to Cedar Park for a root canal.

Thanks for the suggestions.