PDA

View Full Version : Request

Brian McCall
April 22nd, 2011, 1:03 AM
Rick,

Thanks for the economics forum. I will make good use of it, and I hope others will too. It's a sort of nerdish passion of mine.

Another is science. It would be really awesome if we had one on that too. Yes, there's the Tech Talk. But that seems to be geared more towards IT and gadget technology.

Perhaps you could change it to Science and Tech, and have Tech Talk as a sub? Or just make a new one for science.

Mestral
April 22nd, 2011, 11:46 AM
This should be greatly interesting to me, also, as I dabble in both micro and global economics. Very little formal schooling in global economics, though I used to debate (on the net) with a guy who was schooled, and learned quite a bit in the process.

Rick
April 22nd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Rick,

Thanks for the economics forum. I will make good use of it, and I hope others will too. It's a sort of nerdish passion of mine.

Another is science. It would be really awesome if we had one on that too. Yes, there's the Tech Talk. But that seems to be geared more towards IT and gadget technology.

Perhaps you could change it to Science and Tech, and have Tech Talk as a sub? Or just make a new one for science.
Yes, I will add it, got to fertilize my hay field this afternoon, so I will do it afterwards. I just have to figure out which thread will be best for...oh, never mind! :))