Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyed it

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoyed it

Folks, for some of you this may be good news, but I have to say I have enjoyed this forum and the bantering back and forth amoungst us. But I will probably just lurk in the future. I won't post anything that might be deleted for any reason.
    Most of my posts were tongue in cheek sarcasm just to get folk talking. I never intended to piss anyone off, just having some fun. So I will lurk and only answer when the yellow banner says I haven't posted.

2. WTF Scarlett, Rick WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What're ya goin'?
    Ah Billy, Billy, Billy, what've ye unleashed upon mankind?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hate to see you go chief. You had one message deleted (not by me) and the only reason was because it was off topic in the NASCAR thread.

In the NASCAR contest thread, where users pick three drivers, this is what you posted.
    I'll just count the cars Danica wrecks - if they let her race.

5. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah the devil, just when I though we had made our peace.
    Larry K. Cole
    U.S. Army Retired
    Real Estate Appraiser

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

7. LOL Mr. Lucky LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chief, I think we are all guilty of that one, at any given moment. The problem is that some people, me included, become way to serious on some topics. Sometimes, I guess, we all need to lighten up. The thrill sometimes is to read that sentence that we know will fire someone up, wether it is intentional or not. That is what makes me laugh and giggle like a child. That pure joy of laughter. So Chief, chime in any time you feel like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I totaly understand Chief. As you and other may have noticed, I dont post very often anymore for the very same reasons. Many on here have favored status and others have every post blasted and ridiculed. I really like this forum, but i will not post any controversial items anymore.
    I am an Agnostic....An agnostic is an individual who holds the belief that there is no existence or even the possibility of the
    existence of God, another deity or of anything that cannot be visually perceived.
    They also believe that the existence of the former can neither be proved nor disproved.

10. WTF Rick, Scarlett WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    just out of curiosity, why do either of you blame others for getting "blasted" instead of your selves?......mac

12. Thanks Rick, TheOldProgrammer thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    On second thought, I get blasted on a regular basis and in the past you were one of the major contributors. I stood the heat, so hang in there. It is sometimes all in good fun. So, I do understand your feelings. I have threatened to drop out several times for the same reasons you give. But I'm still hanging around. However, I have decided to shorten my responses because I don't have the time to write and proof long post. I get my head cut off when I get in a hurry and make typos and misspelling, which we all do from time to time. Even Grammar makes a mistake now and then.

I have made my peace with your responses toward me and will no longer take them personally. I am who I am and I did the best I could while on the Council. Yes, I have some sour graphs. You didn't approve of me, so I guess I can't satisfy everyone, sorry. But, like I said, I'm at peace with you and will be friendly toward you in the future.

Again, hang in there.
    Larry K. Cole
    U.S. Army Retired
    Real Estate Appraiser

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen/Voter/Resident View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I totaly understand Chief. As you and other may have noticed, I dont post very often anymore for the very same reasons. Many on here have favored status and others have every post blasted and ridiculed. I really like this forum, but i will not post any controversial items anymore.
    SMDH

No one has favored status. If you all knew what I go through on a daily basis. If we don't moderate, people whine, if we do moderate, people whine. I am now getting threatened with subpeona's because of some whiney ass people who can't get along.

How damn old are you people? Seriously, I want to know because I think some of you lied when you registered so that you didn't have to get your parent's permission to visit this site.

Go to Topix and have your free for all. Or go to the trouble to start your own forum and have no rules all the hell you want to.

Jump on in, the water's warm. I can't wait to go to your forums and act just like you guys do.

15. Thanks Mestral, TheOldProgrammer thanked this post
    Likes Mestral, bbh liked this post
    LOL gnatsum, CenTexDave, harleygirl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an opinion Rick. but as usual, bashed like all the rest.
    I am an Agnostic....An agnostic is an individual who holds the belief that there is no existence or even the possibility of the
    existence of God, another deity or of anything that cannot be visually perceived.
    They also believe that the existence of the former can neither be proved nor disproved.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast