View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 world series?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Texas Rangers

17 85.00%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

3 15.00%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Rangers vs Cardinals

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about that blow out of a game?!?! Cardinal are going to take the series!
    I concur with your first sentence providing your using the term "blow out" means "exciting." That was an awesome game. As to your second sentence:

Post Thanks / Like
    Rangers are dead meat.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    TV just flashed to Washington. You can see defeat in his eyes. He knows he screwed this up.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where he screwed up was in the 5th yesterday with the bases loaded and not putting in the pinch hitter for the pitcher.

5. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I may have been way wrong in the SHS game but that is A-ok because I sure as hell called the cardinals in game 7!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

7. LOL Rick LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Sorry Rangers fans. Trust me, I know how you feel. As a Cleveland "Everything" fan, I truly know how it feels.

Should I reveal the results of the poll? Do we want to know who the three are?

Post Thanks / Like
    Naw, they will let us know.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, this has to be one of the hardest pills to swallow as a player to go from 1 strike away from winning the World Series, to losing it all...I hope Nolan can find some good some pitching that doesn't disappear when and if they ever make it to the World Series again...but hey, those Cardinals really showed what it means to never give up, they played a heckuva series!!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

11. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was a good series. but yeah, twice from one strike away. Ron Washington will go down as making huge blunders with his pitching in this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    And let's not forget that half attempt to catch the fly ball in right field at the wall or the short-stop trying to throw to 1st instead of 2nd for the out in game 6...lots of coulda, shoulda, woulda moments that they'll have to try and stomach for a whole year...
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast