There is a volunteer Arizona Ash that has taken up residence between my chain-link fence and the wooden fence behind a business. That tree has been topped regularly to keep it from interfering with the cables that run along that fence line but the trunk is getting wider and wider to the point of destroying my chain-link fence. When I purchased my property, there was a utility easement just outside my fence and it was wide enough for a vehicle the drive down. When the business was constructed, they poured concrete into that easement and constructed their fence in that easement, parallel to and a foot from my fence. My quandry: Who is responsible for that tree? I want it dead and I want my fence repaired. I contacted an arborist and he said that he could cut it down and haul it to the curb for $600 but I don't want to spend that money if it's not my tree and then risk a fine for cutting down someone else's tree; I would also have to take out a section of the business' fence to get at the tree's base. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.