Killeen Animal control responded today when my wife had to call the police and report a Pit Bull and another small dog in our back yard. These two dogs chewed thier way through the fence of the owners yard ( a pair of real stellar Captains) wooden fence and proceeded to chew their way through the neighbors fence and entered our yard. The wife got home, called the police, who in turn alerted the ACO. The ACO called the wife from a private number and told here she would be there when she got there. She took the little darlings away and said if the owners want them they could find them at the shelter. Since the owners of the animals spend thier money on rims and cars I am sure the animals are not only not registered with the city, they arent chipped either. I do applaud the wife for trying to get ahold of the neighbors but as the people told her they dont associate with many people in the neighborhood and are pretty rude. It is nice to see the system works, although the offcier had an attitude, but I guess she wasnt getting paid for working Sunday, I dont know, at least I dont think she was getting paid as she wasnt in uniform nor did she identify herself, but hey you gotta crawl, walk and then run. At least the issue is over and my wife knows she will have to get it fixed as we dont expect the owners to be responsible for what happened.