Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chiropractor Cost

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to go to a chiropracter because my wife would not shut the hell up about how I needed to go blah blah blah. So I had to pick one out just to get her to be quiet!

I picked Chicoine Chiropractic because they actually had a website, they had offices all over Texas and they picked up the phone when I called. Oh and they didn't look like child molesters or have all kinds of goofy stuff like pet chiropractic and cure-cancer-by-sticking-weeds-up-your-butt stuff.

Oh god big mistake.

The office is a dungeon located in the ghetto, they want me to do all kinds of stupid new age crap and the place is covered with posters denouncing "science" and "medicine" as the greatest evil since Eve bit the apple.

Oh yeah and my first appointment took FOUR HOURS. They saw me about 45 mintues after I showed up on time, had to do all the x-rays BY HAND AND DEVELOP THEM, shot electricity through my muscles and put a heating pad on my ass for 15 mintues and THEN got to the back cracking.

I can not wait until I am done with this torture so I never have to go back AND I never have to hear about this mumbo jumbo from my wife again.

Post Thanks / Like
    You might want to try an inversion table. They are supposed to be a spine's best friend. Just be real careful if you have Acid Reflux Disorder.
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMEANOGRE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You might want to try an inversion table. They are supposed to be a spine's best friend. Just be real careful if you have Acid Reflux Disorder.
    Here's the thing... my back doesn't actually hurt. I'm just going through all this to shut my wife up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a tip...if you are doing the "electricity through your muscles" as part of your visit...don't answer your cell phone. A guy answered his while in that little room...I never heard a scream that sounded quite like that....

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Scarlett appears to be very knowledgeable about electricity and torture.
    Are you sure you're not from the old East Germany??
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Russia?
    I cannot belive that intelligent people could not see through the bull**** and voted for Obama

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Man kann nie zu sicher, Dave. Ich konnte Sie uberraschen. Seien Sie gewarnt.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    If she's form east germany, the joke might be on you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jawohl, meine Frau!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you two speak freaking english
    I cannot belive that intelligent people could not see through the bull**** and voted for Obama

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast