Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chiropractor Cost

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chiropractor Cost

Polchinki Chiropratic is not a hard sale clinic like the Isdales. Its a husband and wife. I was very happy with the treatments and they did not try to sell the visits for life plan like the Isdales.

Post Thanks / Like

Where are they located? And do you know their hours?
    Isdale is easy for me, because it is right across the street from where I work. But they make me feel guilty for not wanting to commit to a long plan. I have committment issues...I want to just go in, get popped, and go out. They can keep the traction and anything that ties one down for the next patient...

Ummm....that MAY or may not have come out right...blaming the ambien...

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like

Don't pay those outrageous prices. We have a rack at the VFW we can put you on and stretch you out. Works great.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like

A RACK!?!?!
    You gonna stretch me or I have to bring someone to do it for me?
    Sounds strangly fun..hahahahahahahahahahahaha....Can it help me get taller?

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like

I also would recommend the Polchinki Chiropratic. They are great. Had a strained shoulder and couldn't raise my arm above my head. Cost $35 a visit. I would also recommend buying their hot balm. Absolutly Heaven.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Kevin Trippe of Heights Chiropractic is totally on the up-and-up. No hard sell either. It's also great that he's a nice, caring person with a wonderful bed-side manner, or is it spine-side manner?

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is table manner....can't really call that a bed....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm SO glad I didn't buy into the Isdale hard sale, now. I was told by one of the Isdales that I basically am lucky to be walking upright. My shoulders aren't right, my spine isn't right, my feet aren't right, my legs aren't right, my pelvis isn't right. He grabbed my butt and pushed it forward so I was like...thrusting my pelvis forward. He told me I should walk like that. Yeahhhhhh...right. I'll get on that. He said I have posture like a former athlete. Is that bad? Is that good? I don't know. he wanted me to get my non thrusting butt into his clinic in the worst way, though. He said he could CURE me of something I have that there is no cure for. Wow. He also said, "I'll give you the best XRay reading you've ever had..." It sounded like a really weird pick up line or something. "Hey baby, come let me read your Xrays!" "I'll give you an XRay reading like you've NEVER had before.." Ew. I didn't go. It sounded scary. Just pop my back and let me go, dude. I don't commit easily...I don't want to pick out curtains with you, just pop my back!
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?
    Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, 1811

Post Thanks / Like

Polchinki clinic is at 1oth Street and Ave G in Killeen. Very compasionate people there.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I've used a chiropractor in Northboro,Mass. Dr.Rick Rodgers, he uses the "PALMER METHOD". Put my back in line and got me repaired fully. $35. an appointment.
    It worked.
    The Mighty Skullitor MySpace = The_Mighty_Skullitor
    Your New Patron Saint.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast