Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Rangers are blowing it big time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Rangers are blowing it big time.

I fear the Rangers blowing it big time. Their first trip ever in franchise history to the World Series and they are down 2-0 in the first two games of the World Series. They played a respectable game yesterday and were evening winning it for a while. But, what the f--- happened tonight? A 9 – 0 shutout! Are you kidding me? Who was that relief pitcher they put in the 8th inning? Holland, Hamilton, something like that. He threw only 1 strike out of 13 pitches which resulted in loading the bases on three walks. How can you be in the major leagues and pitch that badly? OK, I know it’s easy to be an armchair critic but I had such high hopes for our Rangers. Excuse me but I had to vent. I’m still counting on them to find a way to win. They’ve come from behind before to pull it out in the end. I’m wondering, do you think prayer would help in something like this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Doubtful.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking it's at least wroth a try. Dear Lord ____________________. Amen

Post Thanks / Like
    You must have said that at the 8th Inning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dawglover View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m wondering, do you think prayer would help in something like this?
    Take it from a Cleveland "everything" fan. It don't help.

After all, what if someone from the Giants said one too? How would God decide who should lose?

Post Thanks / Like
    Rick
    That one is easy to answer. SF would have lost because everyone knows that "Texas" is God's Country!!!!!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    If that's the case, I'd ask you to explain the Cowboys, but this is the World Series section, so that would be

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dawglover View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I fear the Rangers blowing it big time. Their first trip ever in franchise history to the World Series and they are down 2-0 in the first two games of the World Series. They played a respectable game yesterday and were evening winning it for a while. But, what the f--- happened tonight? A 9 – 0 shutout! Are you kidding me? Who was that relief pitcher they put in the 8th inning? Holland, Hamilton, something like that. He threw only 1 strike out of 13 pitches which resulted in loading the bases on three walks. How can you be in the major leagues and pitch that badly? OK, I know it’s easy to be an armchair critic but I had such high hopes for our Rangers. Excuse me but I had to vent. I’m still counting on them to find a way to win. They’ve come from behind before to pull it out in the end. I’m wondering, do you think prayer would help in something like this?
    Calm down...the series is not over yet...granted it would have been nice to split the first two games but I dont believe the rangers are blowing it...they have faced two pretty darn good pitchers the first two games...and for the most part the rangers' pitchers have done a great job except for two innings out of 18...the holland pitcher has pitched exceptional during the playoffs and had one bad outing...i look for the rangers to pick up at least two wins at home and could also win all three games at home...the series will make it back to san francisco

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, they are up 4-0 in the top of the 6th!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    RooDawg - You're right. Rick and Dave- see, prayer does work. That was a beautiful Ranger win tonight. I absolutely loved, loved, loved it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast