Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Texas Rangers

Post Thanks / Like
    He's out of this world! I hope the Rangers resign him but not to an A-Rodish type contract to where they can't afford to bring anyone else in or keep the players they have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another GREAT game tonight...1 more to go!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Finish the Yankees off tonight and be done with them. Then take a couple days to relax before you get down to work for the World Series. Lee should be well rested and, if the series goes 7 games, could pitch 3 of them.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rangers should go all the way, shouldn't they? I've been watching the series, but normally don't follow baseball anymore, and don't know much about the Giants and Philllies, except for Lincecum and Halladay ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't count the Yankees out until the last strike of the last game. These guys have a lot of experience in the post season.

GO RANGERS!!!!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wilson's pitching tonight, I hope he pitches as well as he has been in his previous games. The good thing is that Rangers don't look intimidated by the Yankees but that could change if it went to game 7, so I hope they close it out tonight!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wilson walked two in the 2nd inning, That, along with some horrible fielding, cost the Rangers 3 runs and may well cost them today's game. IMHO, Wilson should have been pulled after he walked the first guy with four straight pitches -- but then I'm not the manager.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wilson pitched pretty good in the first game. He didn't today. But the relievers have shut the Yanks down since. Now all they have to do is get 5 more runs off Sabatthia.
    Fat chance.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fat chance is right, oh well, let's hope they don't catch the Dallas Maverick's disease suddenly find themselves unable to get just 1 more win...I feel the dread creeping in already!

Post Thanks / Like
    Day of travel tomorrow. They can't let today's loss affect them. Go get'er done, Rangers.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast