Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Texas Rangers

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, if I would have known you were one of THOSE I wouldn't have asked!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately Cliff Lee will probably start game 3, not game 1. If he pitches as he always has during the playoffs, that's at least two wins for the Rangers.
    Now they need to get two others. They split the season series with the Yanks. Get the win in the first game and hopefully the Yanks will collapse. But they are a playoff tested team. Won't be easy.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, what a way to lose a game, I wish they could play all the remaining games on the road.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can we take Oliver out back and shoot him

This is a joke and in no way would I want him shot, just don't play him anymore.....Last two times he blew leads.
    I cannot belive that intelligent people could not see through the bull**** and voted for Obama

Post Thanks / Like
    I fell asleep during the 7th and they had a 5-1 lead...woke up in the top of the 9th and had to rub my eyes several times because I couldn't believe I was actually seeing 6-5 with Yankees leading!

Oliver has been pretty decent before, he just had a rough outing at the WORST possible time. Let's hope today is a lot better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Was it me or did the announcers seem like they were rooting for the Yankees as well.
    I cannot belive that intelligent people could not see through the bull**** and voted for Obama

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, I think the Yankees are the "America's Team" of baseball.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today was A LOT better...way to go Rangers, now take the next 3 games in Yankee stadium.

Post Thanks / Like
    1 down and 2 to go!!!! Cliff Lee is RIDICULOUS, I hope they sign him long term and add another dominate pitcher and reliever to the mix.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't he something else? I remember he was "the other guy" in a deal that Cleveland made. He was actually pitching poorly for them until their pitching coach got him straightened out, then it's been lights out ever since. This guy is a free agent after the season. He should be able to write his own ticket.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast