Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dentist Recommendation Please :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Dr. Johnson, carius dental 618-5050

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice-of-Reason View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, let me get specific actually. I need a bridge. I already had one (I had really bad teeth, still do). Who can handle that?
    Dr. Stephens built my partial and made very sure it fit correctly. He does not rush and makes sure the work is done right. He is not the cheapest, but he won't gouge you either. He takes the time to explain everything and answer all your questions. And, if he can find a cheaper method that still gives decent quality results, he'll make it happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Dentist

Dr. Stephens. Outstanding bridge work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Carus Dental on WS Young, Dr Baughn
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. - Edward R. Murrow

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, let me get specific actually. I need a bridge. I already had one (I had really bad teeth, still do). Who can handle that?
    Call Marraro(sp?) He does a new type of bridge that is covered by insurance that is great. He is also easy to get into for emergencies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dr. Stephens is our dentist. He takes KISD insurance if that helps. We've used his office for years and are very pleased!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dr. Trippe in Harker Heights!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like Killeen Dental Clinic on Elms Road. What I like about them is you get seen on time. I haven't waited over 5 minutes. They are very organized, friendly and clean. The tech and dentist is very nice and polite. Love my dentist...just can't remember if it's Dr. Molineux or Dr. Perrin. I am sure both of them are good. The dental tech is also wonderful. She is very personable and seems like she loves her job.

That makes the difference to me. I have gone to other clinics before where people have bad attitudes.

The clinic is located on the corner of Trimmier and Elms Road, right next to Grace Christian Church.

Here's their information:
    Killeen Dental Health Center: 405 East Elms Road, Killeen, TX 76542, (254) 519-4700

Post Thanks / Like
    Stephens didn't have an appointment until December, and the receptionist was a b**ch! I got an appointment with Carus Dental(Dr. Baughn). They're also a preferred provider for extra discounts through my insurance.

Thanks. I'll let you know how that goes.
    Did you spill something on your keyboard, or are you just happy to chat with me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Stephens didn't have an appointment until December, and the receptionist was a b**ch! I got an appointment with Carus Dental(Dr. Baughn). They're also a preferred provider for extra discounts through my insurance.

Thanks. I'll let you know how that goes.
    My entire family goes to Carus Dental. We used to go to Dr. Stephens but I don't really enjoy waiting months to get dental work done. If I need a filling I don't think it is cool to wait 2 months for another appointment. To me, it just causes the problem to get bigger the longer I have to wait. We all really like Carus. I go to the one on WS Young and both of my kids go to Carus Kids in the Killeen One building. My daughter, also, sees Carus Orthodontics. I really like everyone we've seen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast