Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mediterranean Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

Mediterranean Cruise

My sister and I are going on a cruise. There are many stops along the way. We will begin in Madrid, then Barcelona to catch the ship. We stop in Greece, Rome, Egypt, and another place I can't really remember. Anyone have any advice as to where we should visit while we are there. We are in Egypt for 2 days, so will do a tour, but normally the places others recommend are the places you don't want to miss.

Any information would be apprecaited. Oh, we are going in March if that matters in your information. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your cruise sounds great, we are going on a Mediterranean cruise in November. Our ship leaves from Barcelona with stops in Monte Carlo, three stops in Italy (including Rome) and Myorca. I will have some info for you when we get back at least about Barcelona and Rome. What cruise line are you going on?

Post Thanks / Like
    We will be on the Norwegian Cruise Line...The Jade. We leave from Barcelona also, and take a 12 day cruise to Rome, Greece, Egypt, Turkey, and Malta. I would love to hear about your trip.

We have a great guy from the cruise line helping us out, his name is Derrick. He calls me regularly, and if I email him he will call. He also copies all emails to both me and my sister since we are both going on this trip.

Please let me know about your trip. I would love to hear about it, and know what to look forward to in March.

PM me any time if you'd like.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is funny, we will be on the same ship, so I can answer all of your ship questions when we get back. Here is the big thing, don't pay until you have to. The price of ours actually dropped, before I paid I checked the online NCL site and it was cheaper. They actually were going to adjust my price, but then I ended upgrading our room. I have been on 4 carnival cruises, so that is what I will have this experience to compare it to. We are meeting a bunch of people so that is why we are going on NCL, they are really friendly, but I really don't like all the surcharges with their restaurants. So, I'm trying to be open minded.
    Last edited by Sunshine; September 19th, 2010 at 1:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Mediterranean Cruise

What a small world. Enjoy your trips.

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spain Couples Shower 034.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	905

Eat some of this in Spain!

Have a great trip

7. Thanks engteach64 thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn Purser View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Have a great trip

oooooooooooh no, nothing with a face...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn Purser View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Have a great trip
    Ummm, no...I don't eat anything that can look back at me. It has to have the head off. I plan on eating spaghetti in Italy though, that is my one goal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thirty three days out for my cruise. It isn't looking good with what is going on in Egypt. The cruise line said at this point all stops in Egypt are suspended until mid-February. We are holding out for two more weeks before we make a decision as to any changes.

They are replacing Egypt with Istanbul. Anyone know anything about Istanbul? I sure don't. I googled it, but wasn't too impressed with what I saw.

Post Thanks / Like
    Send a PM to Sunshine. She used to teach here but moved. However, she has been on several cruises and if anyone knows...it would be her...haha.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

12. Thanks engteach64 thanked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast