Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: NU-Body's Passive Exercise (My Experience)

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been in to NUBody a couple of times with two different people and always see the same two girls there, no one from Rain. They are great, very friendly, and willing to help with whatever questions I have. I've seen them work with some other people too and ran into one coming out the door just laughing and she said to me "those girls are so much fun, I just love talking to them". I recommend checking out the passive exercise, it is great. I really want Zerona but have to pay for school soon and can't spend the money right now. I'm saving up for it though!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My experience was that after the machine workout, I really didn't feel a need for a massage.
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey not so mean ogre. We are now offering massage, and the massage therapist is a certified CNA. so whenever you want a good workout just let us know.
    Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    Groovy!
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4