Thread: YouTube tags

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

YouTube tags

I asked on the other forum, but they shot it down. Any chance of getting YouTube embeds allowed here?
    "There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."

F.A. Hayek

Post Thanks / Like

Re: YouTube tags

I am all for that...let me see if the "brains" behind this operation can do that! Great idea!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure about the brains part, but if there are instructions, I can sure follow them. I will look for a mod for it. I have it on my other forum, but that is different software.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, got it done. To embed YouTube videos, just click on the YouTube box above and copy the URL of the YouTube video that you want to share in between the code and the video will show up.

Code:
    [youtube]YouTube URL Goes Here[/youtube]

Post Thanks / Like

scarlett gonna try it....
    here it goes...
    [youtube:2nw9d0x9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMMfgWhm3g[/youtube:2nw9d0x9]
    YES, it WORKED!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You did it!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: YouTube tags

Thank you Brian for the super suggestion. No idea why that other place thought it would be too hard!
    Hopefully lots of you use this. I am always looking for interesting little youtube things. THANK you Ricky for making it happen!