Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Xtra Thin

Post Thanks / Like

Xtra Thin

Ok, since Rick did the plug for TWLC when they were one of our sponsors, I have agreed to be the test rat for Xtra Thin.

Just started today. I only have 10 pounds that I want to lose, and have been assured that it will only take me a month.

They say that which doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger... So, here goes nothing! I will be keeping you all posted!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, Scarlett, I can't think of where you might have 10 whole pounds that you can spare. Now, if Dave were to volunteer. I think he just might be able to spare them.
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, Day One has started off fine. I never put any stock into B12 drops before...but HOLY WOW! According to my students, I am bouncing off the walls...and I must say, for all the running around I have done in my classroom today, I have A LOT of energy!

Oh, weight as of today: 138.5 lbs.

I can't believe I just posted this! Haha. Oh the things I do for scientific research!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Scientific research, hahahaha good one!

Best of luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    What are some of the things you have to do besides the B 12 shots? Is there a special eating plan or list of foods?

Post Thanks / Like
    NO SHOTS! I am scared of shots!

It is HCG and B12 drops. Under the toungue.

Then yes, a list of foods that you can eat for the month.

Day Two, I have not yet wanted to kill anyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scarlett....would you mind PM'ing me with the cost of this diet? I wanted to try the HCG thing but heard I could easily spend about $700. YIKES!
    Don't make assumptions about me based on one or two of my comments. I might surprise you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there certain products that you can't use on your body while you are getting the HCG?

Post Thanks / Like
    They have an ad on this site, secretary, that can take you to their information. It is $300 for a month.

Chapstick..can't use that. (Has oil in it..) Can use Carmex.
    Makeup with an oil base.

I just freaking forgot I am on a diet and ate a damn donut some kid gave me. AURGH! I might have just screwed this whole thing up! CRAP!

Post Thanks / Like
    How does one get started on this program? Call and make an appt. or what?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast