Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is it football season yet???

Post Thanks / Like

Is it football season yet???

I really hate this time of year. I enjoy bball during the NCAA tourney and the NBA during playoffs but I can take or leave both. Baseball is okay but as a Rangers fan well you understand. Hockey sucks! I do enjoy Nascar but I just CAN'T WAIT till football season is here again. We have the draft coming up, then mini camps and finally training camp. Once that gets here then it's on. There is nothing and I mean nothing better than a weekend where my Tennessee Vols win on Sat and then my Cowboys spank some ass on Sunday. I can only hope that this coming season is better for both. Okay I'm done with my rant.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love hockey and I'm still enjoying the season, but it'll be football season soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love hockey and I'm still enjoying the season, but it'll be football season soon
    I will never bash anyone for loving hockey. I just personally don't enjoy it on tv. When we had a local team here I really did have great times going to a live game though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohh gvls78, despite our "historic connection" we share, I do have to disagree with you one one thing.. I GOTTA SEE THE STARS ON ICE!! lol.. at least till the draft is over then I focus on them damn Cowboys winning a Superbowl...\

Damn Steelers having 1 more world title then the Boys.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant~~~(Definition of: Let them hate so long as they fear)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gvls78 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will never bash anyone for loving hockey. I just personally don't enjoy it on tv. When we had a local team here I really did have great times going to a live game though.
    Isn't it fun to watch in person?

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE watching hockey in person. GOOD TIMES.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    You can probably pick some hockey games up on DirecTV. That is if your pooch hasn't chewed through another outside cable!
    Hockey is a good, exciting sport.
    I'll watch about any sport except golf, bowling and tennis. Don't find those exciting.
    Good lacrosse match on ESPN today.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have to agree. Love hockey, just like to watch it live! Go Spokane Chiefs!

"It's on like bing bong!!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    time for some Nascar

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be the first to admit that when Dale Sr. died I really got sucked in. All the wierd coincidences, and the storyline....but I've been bored the last couple years, although I do still like it. When football is over, it's kinda depressing...nothing on tv on Sunday, and really enjoyed planning the day around football...barbequeing, ect. It's always fun at the end of the summer when football comes back on!

"It's on like bing bong!!!"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast