View Poll Results: Do You Plan To Attend?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

9 36.00%
  • Possibly

7 28.00%
  • No

9 36.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: October 17, Bella Sera, MEET US FOR LUNCH!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That place is packed for lunch all the time. I don't know if they take reservations or not. I personally haven't eaten there yet. I've heard great things about the place and I've heard bad things about it.
    Hate to have y'all go there and it be the second of the opinions I posted. All I'd hear is how Cove sucks, etc.
    Good...all we hear from you is how much KISD and Killeen sucks....

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Rick, I will go scope it out...it is my turn...

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    And congrats are in order for the Harker Heights Knights who actually won a football game last night!! Way to go, guys. Yep, of course had to beat Shoemaker who is now down to about 7 players.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett View Post
    Good...all we hear from you is how much KISD and Killeen sucks....
    Whoa, Woman. I have never said Killeen or KISD sucks. I might bash KISD only because the Dawgs have beaten up on them for the past 10 years. I used to hear it all when the guys I worked who lived in Killeen bashed the Dawgs all the time.
    I have nothing against Killeen. It's just that "if it's east of Clear Creek it's not for me"!!
    And if you live north of 190 you're a Yank!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    We don't need a MEETING....it is just a social place to have food and gossip...HAHA.

Start calling it a meeting and I will not go...
    You put that so eloquently. I like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    That place is packed for lunch all the time. I don't know if they take reservations or not. I personally haven't eaten there yet. I've heard great things about the place and I've heard bad things about it.
    Hate to have y'all go there and it be the second of the opinions I posted. All I'd hear is how Cove sucks, etc.
    They will not take a reservation - I am pretty sure - there was a half hour wait for TWO of us when we got there. It was VERY busy - they are not going to appreciate a bunch of people like this and they (I am pretty sure) will not split the bill.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, I will go ask them this week and see what they have to say. If they would not be receptive, then we will go somewhere else! If they will be, then we will go there. Let's not pretend we know what they will say until I find out what they SAY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, I will go ask them this week and see what they have to say. If they would not be receptive, then we will go somewhere else! If they will be, then we will go there. Let's not pretend we know what they will say until I find out what they SAY!
    OK - I'll play - let's not pretend that then .
    Just saying - I've been there and personally don't think itwas conducive the the type of conversation that we had at the last meeting I attended at Big Daddy's.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep calling it a meeting Bill, and I seriously will not come. I have too many meetings in a month, this is just friends getting together to eat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Having the meeting on Sunday would be better.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast