Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I HATE Having to log in to read the forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I actually found the fix for it on Microsoft's website. Those morons should fix it instead of telling people to start over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFoot76541 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To my chagrin, I cannot use Mozilla on this laptop. Whenever I come to a page that employs javascript in a secure environment, the entire OS locks up and I have to remove the battery and power cable in order to shut down the laptop. No CTR+ALT delete .... no power button shut off ....
    Just in case someone else has the same issue: To help myself in the matter of the locking OS while browsing with Firefox: Enable pop-up windows and the issue seems to be solved....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had the same problem as myfoot on my Vista notebook. It would ask if I wanted to save the passwords, but it never did and that was on all the sites I visited.

I ended up creating a new username and it has been fine ever since.

If it is happening to a few and not everyone, it is not an issue with the board although, it may be a cookie issue.

Make sure your computer will accept them and then try clearing them, there may be some old ones left from the old software.

As for the issues that Mr. Kliewer, I apologize for the inconvenience. http://centextalk.com/vb/showpost.ph...08&postcount=6
    For what it is worth.... www.lastpass.com supposed to be pretty good, recommended by experts. and it's FREE. have not used it my self yet but have downloaded it just haven't installed it. works in your browser firefox and IE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, I'll look at it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I was as technically savvy as some of you guys....

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the KISD issued MacBook (my only computer) and I have to log into read the posts. I assumed that you didn't want people who were not members to be able to read posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that is correct!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2