Thread: HEB: FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE???

Post Thanks / Like

HEB: FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE???

The sign on the entrance doors to the HH HEB clearly state "FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE." I've read that the H1N1 vaccination will not be available in the US until November. I assume that the vaccination they're promoting is for another strain. Am I wrong? It was too late to ask a pharmacist.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at Darnall, where the flu shots are now available, also. These are the normal flu shots we get every year.
    "People have forgotten this truth," the fox said. "But you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed." Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince <3 For my Father

Be a Responsible Pet Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    My question is... Are they going to have a simple shot clinic? ...start offering flu shots through the pharmacy? ... just advising that shots are now becoming availible?
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Within a month or so you'll have 3 dozen places around here offering flu shots.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Do your country a favor - send a Muslim a ham for Christmas dinner!

Post Thanks / Like
    How much do flu shots cost if one has no insurance? I might need to finally get one!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Most places do it for around $25.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Do your country a favor - send a Muslim a ham for Christmas dinner!

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott & White came to our school and did it for free for any who wanted it. Not sure how that worked, but no one paid. Of course, I'm at a private school in Temple.

Post Thanks / Like
    All local Walgreen's stores offer the flu shots for $24.99, when an immunizing pharmacist is on duty. Just call your local store and see if you can walk in or if it is busy, you may need to set up an appointment. Newly revised guidelines allow Walgreen immunizers to give the influenza shots to ages 9 and up. Medicare patients get the shot for free, some private insurers do cover them, but Medicaid patients need to go through their doctor's office to get it paid for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scott & White came to our school and did it for free for any who wanted it. Not sure how that worked, but no one paid. Of course, I'm at a private school in Temple.
    Belton ISD did it for free 2 weeks ago
    Μολών Λαβέ