Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Curves

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never been to gold's. I should have checked it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    VooDoo ... I really like it and there are so many classess that they offer .. from the bike class, joga to water aerobics ...... it never gets old and they do have daycare as well. The staff is always really friendly and helpfull and there is also a Cardio Theater ...... all in all ... I have been happy there and we have been members since the first day they opened their doors
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of human kind. - Gandhi"
    TREEHUGGER and proud of it

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info. My family is PCSing very soon though, so I'll just stick with gymX for the time being

Post Thanks / Like
    And if Gold's would build racquetball courts, I would be sold.
    Hell, if ANY flipping gym in Killeen would build racquetball courts....

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDooBaby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I pay $43/month and that is for gym use, child care, and classes. They threw in tanning for free. If you just do gym and child care, it will be $30/month. I did have to pay an enrollment fee, and my first month when I signed up, and that was around $80. BUT, there is no cancellation fee. So say a few months down the road, you see yourself not going anymore... just cancel. No fee like some of the other gyms.
    I realize that you are talking Killeen, but be careful. I had a terrible experience with GymX in Temple. It was several years ago, but......

After being there for a couple of years, I had to cancel. They told me originally that there would be no cancellation fee. When the time came, they said that no one had ever told me that and stuck me with a big bill. I talked to everyone from the owner to the manager to their lawyer. It was either pay the bill or they would report me to the credit bureaus. It would have been a huge hassle, so I paid it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I already canceled my membership once, when I was pregnant. All I did was go in, and sign a sheet of paper terminating my membership. I think they've changed the way they do things these days. I don't have a contract this time, I just go month to month. Thanks for the heads up though

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptickancer View Post
    I need a gym with daycare! Curves should offer that! :P
    Cove Fitness offers free childcare.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Cove Fitness offers free childcare.
    Thanks for the info Rick!
    Sometimes I wonder. "Why is that frisbee getting BIGGER?" Then it hits me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4