Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Software Upgrade

Post Thanks / Like

Software Upgrade

Has anyone had any issues with the new software or getting their new passwords?

I apologize to the three people who were reading the old forum when all of a sudden, they got redirected here.

Have fun.

I will be posting some of the features soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    YES DAMN IT I DO HAVE PROBLEMS.... NONE OF THE LIL BUTTONS SHOW UP, TOOK ME 4 TRIES TO GET MY PASSWORD RESET, AND NOW I CANT ACCESS ALL THE FORUMS.... AGAIN, YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED PEOPLE WHETHER OR NOT WE WANTED THIS ****ED UP UPGRADE!

i CAN NOT ACCESS THE MODERATOR CONTROL PANEL, NOTHING SHOWS UP!!!
    Last edited by King_of_kings; March 1st, 2009 at 7:58 PM. Reason: LEFT SOME THINGS OUT
    Oderint Dum Metuant~~~(Definition of: Let them hate so long as they fear)

Post Thanks / Like
    None of the graphics, avatars or buttons are visible.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which to fight, nothing which is more important that his own personal safety is a miserable creature and will never be free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. --John Stuart Mill

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_kings View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YES DAMN IT I DO HAVE PROBLEMS.... NONE OF THE LIL BUTTONS SHOW UP, TOOK ME 4 TRIES TO GET MY PASSWORD RESET, AND NOW I CANT ACCESS ALL THE FORUMS.... AGAIN, YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED PEOPLE WHETHER OR NOT WE WANTED THIS ****ED UP UPGRADE!

i CAN NOT ACCESS THE MODERATOR CONTROL PANEL, NOTHING SHOWS UP!!!
    What forums can't you see?

I am reworking, and rethinking the moderator positions on this board. I need moderators who are willing to help make this successful.
    Last edited by Rick; March 1st, 2009 at 8:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Sarge View Post
    None of the graphics, avatars or buttons are visible.
    Ok, will get it. They were working earlier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Ok, will get it. They were working earlier.
    Ok all fixed!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Yes sir, works now....
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which to fight, nothing which is more important that his own personal safety is a miserable creature and will never be free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. --John Stuart Mill

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Good deal. I tried to get all the glitches worked out before I did this, but you just can't get them all. I don't know what happened, all I did was re-upload the image directory and it fixed it...I like it when it is easy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops...looks like I spoke too soon....the graphics all appear to work in the forums and I can see other user's avatar's but in my user control panel, for some reason, there is only one block, it indicates "do not use avatar" and it won't let me de-select it or offer any more options to use an avatar. Is it just mine that is doing this? It let me update all of the other options.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the same problem as Army Sarge.

I couldn't upload user profile picture either.
    "My days of not taking you seriously have come to a middle."
    ~ Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast