Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Software Upgrade

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ok try your Avatar now. You should be able to upload a custom avatar.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the same problem as Army Sarge, too.
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like it works now...thanks
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which to fight, nothing which is more important that his own personal safety is a miserable creature and will never be free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. --John Stuart Mill

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You should be able to click on Use Custom Avatar, Gramps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry fellow Admin. I have been so busy today with my "real life" that I haven't had time to play. I will be back to mess around and see what else we need to do. (After I get the kids to bed...what a day....)

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    It's OK, not much for you to do. How dare you have a life...tsk tsk, that will not be tolerated in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my avatar witch back in less than a minute. Easy!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should be able to click on Use Custom Avatar, Gramps.
    Thanks, Rick. Found it right after I posted. Should have looked before posting.:oops:
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That's fine, gave me a chance to double check it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the down side is...now I have to look at that atrocious #14....:D
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which to fight, nothing which is more important that his own personal safety is a miserable creature and will never be free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. --John Stuart Mill

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast