View Poll Results: Do You Plan on Attending?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 39.13%
  • Probably

4 17.39%
  • No

10 43.48%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CenTexTalk Lunch: August 22 @ Noon: Mels in Cove

Post Thanks / Like

CenTexTalk Lunch: August 22 @ Noon: Mels in Cove

Sorry, for those who have not yet joined us...

We try to get together once a month to have lunch and to support a small restaurant! It is fun to get to meet each other and just have some interesting face to face discussions.

EVERYONE is welcome!!!! The more the merrier!
    Besides...if you haven't met me yet you haven't lived...HAHA.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Since you're doing this at my request, I will try to be there. Besides, I'd like to meet the authors of some of the finest, thought provoking entertainment on the internet.
    The biggest impediment will be the rain. Not usually too much of this time of year, so it should be good.
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

CenTexTalk Lunch: August 22 @ Noon: Mels in Cove

I made the command decision!

So now let's vote so we can get a count of who will be there. I like to let the place know how many to expect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, be sure to let them know that at least one will be on a midsized mobility scooter. It does make a difference, trust me!
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Remind me as it gets closer, or you can call them and let them know you will be part of the crowd that day. Either way, we'll make it happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Darn, that's the weekend I'm supposed to visit my good friends in Houston. I'll try and be at the next one after this

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remind me as it gets closer, or you can call them and let them know you will be part of the crowd that day. Either way, we'll make it happen.
    They don't have a phone. I posted that previously but one of you two obviously felt it wasn't relevant and deleted it.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Do we delete messages for being irrelevant?

I guess not. I found the post you reference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where's the one I posted on this thread yesterday that pointed out their limited hours on Saturday and that they don't have a phone?
    Other posts on this thread have "mysteriously" vanished also. I thought this was supposed to be a board to freely exchange ideas and thoughts. Evidently it's only ideas and thoughts that pertain to a couple of people.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Well, this is a new thread, started today. There's another thread that Scarlett started with a poll about which date to have it on. I copied the most pertinent messages from that one to this one, but they are still there. I locked the topic because I only want to discuss the lunch in one place.

There is no message by you in that one and to my knowledge, nothing was deleted. We usually only soft delete things and then discuss them, but nothing shows that. I can look at the admin logs later.

Sorry Dave, but my roof's falling off and Scarlett's eyebrows are black, we have far more to worry about than you giving us TMI about Mel's Diner...

(That's a joke ya'll, just trying to keep it lighthearted)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast