Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Early Cowboy Record Predictions

Post Thanks / Like
    Caught some of the after game radio comments (via interenet) and it didn't sound like the 2nd and 3rd stringers showed up to play. Now is the time Wade can put his money where his mouth is on being a tougher coach, demanding more accountability from his players.......we shall see!

Post Thanks / Like
    First team looked good. Let's hope none of them get injured because the back-ups looked like doggie doo-doo.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched part of the game and the first team offense seemed okay. After they left the field with about 3 minutes to go in the first quarter everything went downhill. The defensive secondary did not impress at all. It could be a long season unless they get their act together.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, let's hope...not sure why Dallas seems to have so much trouble getting quality backups since the Jimmy Johnson years. I thought that was the purpose of this year's waiting-til-the-later-rounds draft was all about...getting solid backup position players. Sigggghhhh, I have to remind myself that this is still just one game of the pre-season, so I will try not to get too discouraged so soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Terrance Newman didn't play. Neither did one of the other starting defensive backfield members. So you had two regular subs starting. When they left you had third string subs in there.
    It all went downhill quick. But that's the reason for pre-season. They'll get it fixed. At least they better get it fixed or Mr. Wade Phillips will be joining the unemployment line soon.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    It appears the Boys had a better showing this week. I can't WAIT to get back to the states, missing Cowboy football ranks right below missing the family...even if it is just the preseason as my wife likes to remind me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Back to the states? Where are you? I think I know. Keep your head down, and thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a die-hard cowboy fan (even though i dont live in texas anymore) and they (first string) look good. Just hoping they dont run out of gas after Thanksgiving.

Post Thanks / Like
    That appears to be the key with the Cowboys.
    Following their annual Turkey Day game I think they fill up on too much turkey, ham, dressing, pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce and take a nap for a month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2