Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick Reinstated

Post Thanks / Like

Michael Vick Reinstated

The NFL Commish reinstated Michael Vick today.
    If you were a head coach, or an owner of an NFL team, would you want him?
    Who do you think he will end up playing for?
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't be surprised if he plays for the Dallas Cowboys.
    The Cowboys will take anyone with a record LOL. Instead of trading cards they just hand out the players mug shot...it lists their record & their playing stats.
    Laughter is the best cure all & growing up is optional not mandatory!

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously now. Cowboys don't need him.
    I've been thinking about this. I could see the Minnesota Vikings taking a chance on him if Favre doesn't come out of retirement and sign with them. The only thing they seem to be lacking is a real good QB. Possibly the Jaquars (Jacksonville) or Charlotte. They've also had QB problems due to injuries all the time.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    He has done his time and paid his debt to society. If a team wants to hire him, including the Cowboys, they have to take the baggage that comes with him. He will need at least a year to get back into football shape so he will not be the savior everyone thinks he will be. I think the Jaq's could use him, maybe Tampa Bay, SF needs help and so does Oakland.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't Oakland is yet ready to give up on DeMarcus Russell, their #1 pick a couple of years ago. San Francisco's #1 pick, that QB, has proven to pretty much be a bust. I imagine Mike Singletary would keep Vick in check pretty well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think he needs to get an 8 dollar an hour job and give someone a little less criminal a chance to play.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't hire him. I wouldn't want PETA on my booty.
    Honestly, I don't care if he did his time or not. If I was hiring a landscaper and I checked someone's record, if they had just gotten out of prison for committing murder or rape I'm pretty certain I wouldn't be hiring them.

Post Thanks / Like
    He didn't rape or kill anyone. He paid his debt. What do you want a leg?

Post Thanks / Like
    He may not have harmed a human being, but he hurt living, breathing creatures. Those animals did not deserve that.
    When an animal mauls a human being the animal is killed. I'm not arguing that they shouldn't, of course that animal should be killed. But I don't understand how people can say what he did was not that bad and he didn't deserve what he got. It was horrendous. He got what he deserved.
    No, Night Owl, I don't want a leg. But I don't think he should get hired to make the millions he was making before when he used his fame and money to torture helpless animals.

Post Thanks / Like
    I never said what he did to those pups was not a horrible thing to do. BUT society punished him and he did his time. Now it time to let him get on with his life.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast