Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Relationship question

Post Thanks / Like
    First wife flunked paramedic school. Couldn't make 80%.

The second had degrees in something medical and business. She was the person that handed the tools to the doctor during surgery. Army veteran with the MOS being a gas pumper.

Third was a professional student. Degree after degree. Last degree( with me) was medical. She too was a tool delivery. Disabled veteran (logistics E5) and would work the VA system. From free computers to somehow getting them to pay for the gas too. Extremely brilliant. Suspected of killing her first born child but everyone that knows it, refuses to say a thing.

The woman in my life right now (ex military wife). Has a masters degree. In what? No idea.

All I ever wanted is what you've experienced in life. A life partner. You're blessed. But then again, your wife hasn't murdered anyone. Committed some other crazy crime or is just plain dumb. Or could throw a Nokia phone like a ninja star. With said phone sticking in said wall.

I read a lot about marriages lasting 30, 40, 50 years. My parents were married over 30.

But the cards dealt to me in life. I get to leave it never knowing what 40years is like. The clock has ran down. That dog has ran off and died. My mule is in the ditch. I will never experience what you have now.
    And I'm OK with it. It's nothing but a thing.
    Last edited by Grasshopperglock; April 24th, 2024 at 4:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2