Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Bowl Commercials

Post Thanks / Like
    The only song I recognized was the national anthem... And I mean the regular one.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only song I recognized was the national anthem... And I mean the regular one.
    Reba did an amazing job signing the national anthem. Post Malone did a really good job with America the Beautiful.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You noticed the same sex couple? I didn't, however, I did notice the three special deaf signer guests, and not one was shown during the singing of anything. The Special Ed dude that got to run out and get the kicking tee. The camera showing white people not really paying attention during the black anthem. The backup singers to the anthem were all wearing Doc Martens. What's up with that? I also got berated for saying Usher only had one song that anyone could remember and guess what? he has only one song that anyone can remember.....other than that just another football game...
    I loved the halftime show! Best one since Madonna in 2012. Usher is one of maybe 3 RB singers that I like.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

4. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BREAKING NEWS !

The 49ers just received 5 mail-in points and are now the Super Bowl champions!

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that breaking news on facebook so I know it must be true.

7. LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2