Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Playoffs

Post Thanks / Like
    The lions left their defense back in Detroit, it seems.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    The Lions were done in by a crazy catch off of one of their players helmets, 2 dropped passes and an untimely fumble. The 49ers missed a FG early, one of their failed 4th down tries yielded nothing by the 49ers and the other one yielded a FG by the 49ers.....the refs were so so and if anything missed a nasty roughing the passer on Purdy....otherwise it was a really good game either way....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

3. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet the fact remains, they were done in... And I am no 49ers fan either. I get tired of seeing the same old teams in the super bowl. The Lions,at least, have a trophy to carry home. That, in itself, is more than the fans could hope for...
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

5. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have loved to see Cleveland/Houston play Detroit.....My wife is a 49ers fan and she is happy, so that is ok.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    49ers and Chiefs... ho hum.

Post Thanks / Like
    NFL... ho hum.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

9. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5