Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sad thing is, those clowns will get more news than Rick Harrison's son and many other sons and daughters dying of fentanyl poisoning.
    There are plenty of articles about him and that issue. The great thing about the net is there is a ton of articles out there to satisfy everyone.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

2. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I didn't say there were no stories about Harrison. We all know that the media is fixated on the Kelce/Swift relationship.

I get that you love it since it involves your team. So enjoy!

4. LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't say there were no stories about Harrison. We all know that the media is fixated on the Kelce/Swift relationship.

I get that you love it since it involves your team. So enjoy!
    I love the Kelce side of it but not so much Swift...LOL

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    My 12 year old granddaughter, soon to be 13 is a Chiefs fan because the way the offense employs a misdirection running game to enhance the probability of their receivers getting open when the linebackers get confused on who to cover.....nope she doesn't think much of Miss Swift.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

7. Likes sojourner truth, xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 5.23.29 PM.png  

BOYCOTT

9. Likes fchafey liked this post
    LOL gnatsum LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to see the Lions make it too... And I am from the bay area of Ca.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Didn't watch. Was on the road from Fort Worth. Today was granddaughter's birthday.

12. Likes Ricky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    NFLPlayoffs.JPG
    So far, it seems to be going according to "script".

Post Thanks / Like
    49ers and the Chiefs. Whoda thunk?
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Baltimore was favored, they like some other teams that were supposed to do better picked a fine time to throw a stinker. At the beginning of the game Tony Romo was asked about the chiefs winning the toss and deferring, giving the ball right to Lamar Jackson. he replied he didn't think it was a smart thing to do.

As for the 49ers method of taking a nine count before getting up, that might bite them in the tail. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Chiefs repeat....I hope the commercials are good, the Vegas scenery debaucherous....and oh yea the halftime show is good. Usher may do a good job, but he doesn't appeal to today's crowd at all.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast