Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR 2024 Chatter

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where I grew up....IROC stood for Italian Retard Out Cruising.......
    That must've been when Chevy built and sold the IROC-Z Camaros...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

2. LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    VetTix has the COTA tickets available. I won't be attending, but I wanted to put word out for anyone interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. I didn't get the Vettix notification email. Will probably get it tomorrow since the lottery draw is Thursday.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Texas Motor Speedway week! My wife and I are stoked! We got the weekend pass for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No Indy this year, so I think this technically makes us season pass holders! lol We'll be in the Victory Lane Club all weekend, and on Sunday I'll also be in the garage area and the pits. This week is going to drag by sooooo slow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Drove past TMS last week on business. There was 'secondhand' NASCAR seller set up in the Buc ee's parking lot already....a week before the race?!?
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    TMS gave their "First Camper" flag out Monday of last week, so I believe it. The last few years, the NASCAR excitement in the local area up there didn't seem to be much, so maybe this is a sign that things are changing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Advent Health on Clear Creek will have Jimmy Johnsons race car posted out front tomorrow (Wed, April 10th) from 2 - 4. Not my main driver, but I'm excited non-the-less to see Raising Canes marketing their driver, and now Advent bringing a car out. The NASCAR ratings have been going up in past years, so hopefully we start to see more and more sponsor activation in the community.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been watching this truck since they first announced the new Safety Kleen wrap. I've been heavily involved with them for the past 20 years through shop services, so I like seeing them in Motorsports.

Sucks that he wrecked on lap 2, but I came out with a trophy! I lugged that thing all through the Trucks garage area, pit road, up the stand seating, and out to my truck. It was a great walk!

10. Likes kantwin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stands seemed more fuller than past years.

12. Likes Shotgun Jeremy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saturday Cup Qualifying!
    Last edited by Shotgun Jeremy; April 15th, 2024 at 11:02 PM.

14. Likes Rick liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast