Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Rangers talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Texas Rangers talk.

Not sure what got into these guys' cereal bowl, but they are leading the AL West and have been really slugging. Houston is still right behind them. The Rangers have really taken a turn for the better this year.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

2. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    39-20 is the best start in franchise history. I am very happy to see that. I hope they can keep it up. The wife and I played the Rangers Golf Course in Arlington. Very nice, in fact as nice as the Cowboys Club in Grapevine.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Evidently they won that game with ST. Louis the other night. One run eked out in the 9th inning. They need to unburde themselves of Hernandez and Sborz in their bullpen. These 2 idiots, especially Hernandez, are always good for snatching a defeat out of the jaws of victory.

But as hard as they have tried, the Rangers continue to win.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    They are doing good. I haven't kept up much with baseball this year since my team left me for wokeness.

Post Thanks / Like
    AT least they didn't have to change but half of their Jerseys. Real work of genius going from the indians to the Guardians. Sort of like what First Heros National Bank did.

Post Thanks / Like
    And a loss last night to St. Louis. 1-0. What a disappointment. But they can't win every time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tampa bay kicking the Rangers ass right now 8-1. Rangers look like crap and the Rays look great, for a change.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, they pulled it out today despite sending in Sborz and Smith to wrap up the game. Rubber game tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not many beating Tampa Bay right now. The Rangers giving the Rays fits truly shows they certainly are much better this season.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    The Rays are top of their division, as are the Rangers. If the Rangers don't figure out that their bullpen stinks, and Their starters aren't all they hoped they would be,( and I point at Martin Perez here) and what the wooden thingies in the bag are for, they will repeat their basement performance.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast