Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Rangers talk.

Post Thanks / Like
    12 to 0 last night. Hope they save some of those runs for the latter games.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    12 to 0 last night. Hope they save some of those runs for the latter games.
    Yes, the 12 was from good bats but let's not ignore the zero - that came from some really good pitching from Sherzer and the rest of the bullpen.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I think Scherzer is a pig in a poke. He did a terrible job his first time out, and it will take me a long time before I am a fan of his.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Personally, I think Scherzer is a pig in a poke. ...
    Personally, I believe Scherzer is a child of God and he may or may not be my brother in Christ. However, I am no fan of any one person on a team. It is the team that has my allegiance. I merely give credit for superior individual performance from time to time.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Scherzer may be pretty good, but it IS the Rangers, as a team, who are doing well this year. I only hope they can get a division pennant this year. They are long overdue. But then, rooting for the Rangers is like rooting for the Cowboys.

6. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am rooting for the Rangers. It's the Astros, that might hinder that pennant. All the wild cards will come from the East I am afraid......
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. The Astros will certainly be a problem.... Especially if the Rangers continue to lose by a run in the late innings. They had plenty of Offense, but, once again, their pitching leaves a lot to be desired.

Post Thanks / Like
    And the Brewers, a team threatening to move if they dont get a new place shut them out 6-0....wtf...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    And today the Brewers , who are the NL central division leaders, swept the Rangers. The Rangers still have the bullpen full of losers, and evidently have hired a bunch of bad starters as well. Plus the offense must get tired of having to score huge leads just to give a game up to bad relief pitching. I still say that Scherzer was a bad investment. They didn't get him from a team who thought he could walk on water, that's for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Mets bought Scherzer to butts in seats. I don't know how much longer they can keep Lindor. The Rangers are certainly an enigma....
    John Daly

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast