Thread: Nuggets sweep the Lakers

Post Thanks / Like

Nuggets sweep the Lakers

I'm not an NBA fan at all because of their woke activism. I absolutely despise Lebron James so I was elated when I learned that the LA Lakers got swept in the Western Conference Finals by the Denver Nuggets. I don't care who wins the NBA finals; I'm just glad that Lebron James won't be there.
    Let's Go Brandon!

2. Likes Rick, kantwin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad that neither James nor Curry/Golden State will be in the finals.

I may watch a little of the finals this year.

4. Likes kantwin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lakers were the 7th of 8 seeded team. Denver had the best record in the west, was seeded 1 and it isn't surprising the Nuggets won. They have a Serbian player, Nikola Jokic (SP) aka "The Joker". Absolutely amazing to watch. I started following basketball last year as I really like the kid that plays for Milwaukee, Giannis Antetokounmpo, though he is injured and the Bucks are gone from the playoffs. The Denver Nuggets are a real joy to watch this year.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    My son is really hoping for the Heat to make it. They are his favorite team and since he lives in Denver he plans on attending a game if the stars align themselves.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very happy Denver won. Not a Miami hater, but a small market sports team fan. The only Denver Nugget I could ever remember naming was Fat Lever and Alex English.....a good NBA finals even though it looked like Miami did quit when it was inevitable it was over.....Now for the Vegas Golden Nights to hoist the Stanley Cup...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly