Thread: Cleveland Browns secures a playoff spot.

Post Thanks / Like

Cleveland Browns secures a playoff spot.

Whooda thunk it at the beginning of the season. I hope I see Detroit play Cleveland in the Superbowl....I honestly do...that would be neat...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

2. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    After losing Chubb, I didn't think they'd have a winning record.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see Detroit go to the Super Bowl but Cleveland? Nope! In my opinion the Browns did Baker Mayfield dirty and sold their soul (and draft future) for that PoS Deshaun Watson. I don't blame Stefanski as much as I do their GM and owner but then again who knows what goes on behind closed doors. Mayfield played hurt his last year when he should have had the shoulder surgery and they (Cleveland) showed him their appreciation by blaming him for everything and then trading for Watson. Of course it would be funny to see all that guaranteed salary to Watson go to waste as Joe Flacco takes them to the Super Bowl. Nah, I'd rather see the whole organization crash and burn to the ground. JMHO.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    They've been crashing and burning ever since Modell threw a hissy fit and hauled ass for Baltimore in the middle of the night.

That fanbase deserved better.

I don't think they'll go far in the playoffs, but I hope I'm wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    For the fans and the old Dawg pound. To me Cleveland was cursed when, in 1988 Kevin Byner fumbled. Cleveland will probably draw KC or Miami, and to be honest, they have a real good chance at those two teams right now. The Ravens look pretty tough now that they let Jackson throw...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

7. Likes sojourner truth liked this post