Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl predictions

Post Thanks / Like
    It's NFL and I will remain true to my word and not watch this game. I dearly love football but have not watched a single NFL game, and try to avert my eyes from even a partial exposure in a bar or restaurant, for at least the past two years.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it's all about the Hip hop this year, as it has been for many years. Both teams look pretty capable of winning.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    That halftime show was great! I appreciate them just focusing on the music and no hidden message. The game has been pretty good too. It's been nice not having any wokism forced on us for once (ok, maybe a little). This is what the NFL should be all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Super Bowl predictions

I thought the halftime show was -
    1. Unintelligible
    2. Lewd
    3. Poor fashion
    4. Boring

Was she even singing in English?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a really good game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eagles 37-KC 27. Patrick Mahomes will be 1-3 in Super Bowls and thus have the monicker of one and done hung around his neck. Like last Eagles super bowl win, the classy fans of Filthadefia will burn cars in the streets and climb the greased light poles. The halftime show will be the greatest ever, though not many will be able to understand it and finally the singing of the Black National Anthem on the field for the first time will solve all the worlds racial issues. I just hope Budweiser has a good commercial for once....

This sure didn't age well for ya. Mahomes is 2-1 in the Super Bowl in 5 years. Go Chiefs!

1.jpeg
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

7. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    This sure didn't age well for ya. Mahomes is 2-1 in the Super Bowl in 5 years. Go Chiefs!

1.jpeg
    Yep, gonna keep my day job, that's for sure. That flag at the end was garbage, a real dumb way to end. As for the BNA, I read a quote by a prominent black scholar "We are one nation under God. Anything else supports segregation", Very well said Mr. Durrousseau....

I would be remiss if I didn't point out, fans were absolutely garbage in Philly, Rhianna must have bought some of Kim's new gummies, gotta be the only reason for the scratch and sniff, Bud did have a good commercial, and the Amazon dog commercial brought a tear to my eye. In fact, all of the animals commercials this year were great.

Congrats Chiefs, at least now the internet will be flooded with more scantily clad photos of Gracie Hunt....
    Last edited by fchafey; February 13th, 2023 at 7:11 AM.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

9. LOL Johnny Frederick LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eagle’s defense really got outplayed in the second half. Good game, as I really like close games!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm about sick of all the crap surrounding the game.

First brothers, oh and their mommy made them cookies. Big ####ing whoop.

First super bowl with two black quarterbacks. Idiot Chris Berman noted that it was on Lincoln's birthday. Ya, I'm sure that was ol' honest Abe's goal.

First all female flyover team. Do you think they were doing their makeup in the rear view mirror?

Now they are saying it was the first time that a pregnant broad performed a halftime show. I bet they are looking for a pregnant man for next year.

I'm sick of the botox bimbo daughter.

Funny thing, in Philadelphia, you can't tell if they won or lost, those fools act the same, win or lose. I wonder if anyone ate horse #### like someone did after they won.

Chris Stapleton did a great job with the National Anthem and I doubt anyone is surprised. I know I'm not.

I'm happy for Xyoche because supporting a winning team is fun, but most Chief's fans are insufferable dolts.

I watched the first three quarters aboard a Delta airplane coming back from Ohio. Heard who won after I got to my truck in the parking garage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I'm sick of the botox bimbo daughter.
    Sorry for asking - but who would that be?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast